Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819202363 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason No. 398,285 why it's not good to have your club owned by a Petro-Oligarch

17 days they won't be able to pay wages.

They should be kicked out of Europe. Lolz.

Has Roman ever done an interview while he was the owner of Chelsea ?
    He always seemed shifty 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    I'm sure those who have kissed the Badge will happily play for free....
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    I think it's daft, given that the club has 2.7 billion in outstanding loans from him, and in any sale he will be writing that debt off, technically, he isn't going to make anything from any sale if he gets that figure, as the sale will only cover the loan

Allowing the club to run as normal and trying to block the sale isn't going to put any money in Abromovich's pocket, he's writing off the debt in any sale

I don't like them, but I think it's out of order personally, especially as we've happily let the Saudi Prince who had been committing the same offences carpet bombing civilians in Yemen buy Newcastle, it's a fucking joke

I'll still take Havertz if it means him leaving there like
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think it's daft, given that the club has 2.7 billion in outstanding loans from him, and in any sale he will be writing that debt off, technically, he isn't going to make anything from any sale if he gets that figure, as the sale will only cover the loan

Allowing the club to run as normal and trying to block the sale isn't going to put any money in Abromovich's pocket, he's writing off the debt in any sale

I don't like them, but I think it's out of order personally, especially as we've happily let the Saudi Prince who had been committing the same offences carpet bombing civilians in Yemen buy Newcastle, it's a fucking joke

I agree on this, its massive hypocrisy and double standards from this Govt again. There's an article going around ( written by Billy Bragg) that talks about what you mentioned the other day about Corbyns condemnation of Russian money in Londongrad.
    Imagine if Corbyn was PM and he'd done all the things Boris has done, he'd probably be in jail.

You sir are spot on.

Johnson made a comment about Saudi Newcastle take over "Saying there would be problems" if we didnt allow it.

I took that as they will cut UK funding.

The best bit of it all is they said the Saudi govt dont own Newcastle I mean how stupid do they think people are 😂😂😂😂

Stan Collymore wants Chelsea stripped of every medal they've won under Abramovich. Getting a bit carried away eh Stan?

My man Havertz delivers again - They were waxing lyrical about his touch, said it 1,000 times (or more ) backspin on the ball, that's the beauty of Hendo's medium to long balls over defences, driven with backspin those balls go up and down and get where they're going quickly, and the backspin on the ball makes it VERY easy for the forwards to control
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

My man Havertz delivers again - They were waxing lyrical about his touch, said it 1,000 times (or more ) backspin on the ball, that's the beauty of Hendo's medium to long balls over defences, driven with backspin those balls go up and down and get where they're going quickly, and the backspin on the ball makes it VERY easy for the forwards to control
    It was a cracking goal, he's definitely a top player.