Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122232666 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason No. 398,285 why it's not good to have your club owned by a Petro-Oligarch

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hey Steveo! Alright mate? How’s things?? You have been missed.
    Thanks mate. Things have been pretty rough in all honesty.

Great to see our form on the pitch has been so good ( already winning some silverware and still in all of the rest) . It’s been a welcome distraction in our house.

"Stay out of our territory, NAC is not a City Group story."

- words on a banner hung outside the Etihad by fans of 109-year old Dutch club NAC Brada after they've been linked with being bought by their owner group.

Out of the city streets, the occasional flower blooms out from the asphalt.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Aye good point. I haven’t missed that to be fair…
    Oi!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Great to see our form on the pitch has been so good ( already winning some silverware and still in all of the rest) . It’s been a welcome distraction in our house.
    Chin up, mate.

Remember that the Sun is always behind those angry clouds waiting to brighten you life again, and that the darkest winters always come before the warmest Springs.

And I have a feeling this one may yet be one of the greatest Springs for all Reds.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Good to see you back dude.

Thank you tees mate.

@CD, yes let’s hope so.

The minute I finally do get some time, it’s an international bloody break. The law of sod.

Thank you tees mate.

@CD, yes let’s hope so.

The minute I finally do get some time, it’s an international bloody break. The law of sod.
    It's not easy Steveo. As I said before my Mum went through a full stomach removal and is now in hospital with phomoena hopefully nothing too serious and Personally I think she's went through a mental breakdown which is hard to watch . So my Dad is coping really well through it all but it's getting to him as I'm sure you know how he feels.
    Throw in my appentices mum went through breast cancer last year as well , so I've seen and heard quite a bit this last while !!

So sorry to hear that Ian.

Your point on the mental breakdown is so on point. My wife has been through the chemo and the Radio therapy, chemo was hell, but her lymphedema (swollen arm thats full of fluid) resulting from the surgery has broken her completely.

The mental side of these things is often the most debilitating.

Hoping and praying your mum gets well soon mate.

So sorry to hear that Ian.

Your point on the mental breakdown is so on point. My wife has been through the chemo and the Radio therapy, chemo was hell, but her lymphedema (swollen arm thats full of fluid) resulting from the surgery has broken her completely.

The mental side of these things is often the most debilitating.

Hoping and praying your mum gets well soon mate.
    I always knew the physical side of having cancer was tough but I never in my wildest dreams thought about the mental side of it all.
    You look after yourself as well and hopefully everything works out in the end.

Welcome back Steveo. Hopefully things will be a lot easier on you guys in the coming months.
    A couple of trophies might help too.. XXxX