Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason No. 398,285 why it's not good to have your club owned by a Petro-Oligarch

Unfortunately I can’t feel any glee. These tactics will lead us into WW3. We need peacemakers and we don’t have any

I think they are also not allowed to sell merchandise, shirts etc
    Don't know if that applies to prawn sandwiches and drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Unfortunately I can’t feel any glee. These tactics will lead us into WW3. We need peacemakers and we don’t have any
    I think russia are more bothered about everything else, not Roman.

I don't agree with some things, I feel sorry for the "normal" people in Russia

They will get hit the most, normal people like us. they can't do anything when they do have the balls to protest they get locked up and vanish.

I'd like to see the wrongdoing of Roman, he's done a lot for english football like it or not, and the area i wouldn't say he's anti UK at least lol, he's pumped shitton of money into that club. and done many of good things if you look into it more, having links with Putin doesn't make him pure filth, heck never furloughed the staff like ... certain owners

I however don't think russia are in the right and it's all west-propaganda like some nutjobs on here which shock me
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th March 2022 at 02:07 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Chelsea fans love him

He is a private citizen. His money was welcomed at the time. This action is lawless and will further destabilise the world. It may seriously undermine the global economy rapidly. If you don’t like the gas prices now, watch out

Chelsea fans love him

He is a private citizen. His money was welcomed at the time. This action is lawless and will further destabilise the world. It may seriously undermine the global economy rapidly. If you don’t like the gas prices now, watch out
    Yep and what difference does it really make??

not exactly going to stop Putin is it? or withdraw army..... pointless.

Only effects football fans, and Ironically even perhaps the local area and the country.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th March 2022 at 02:26 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Sam Wallace@SamWallaceTel
    'Russia Regulations' license also prohibits Chelsea spending more than £20,000 on any away game travel, which asks serious questions of Champions League logistics, starting with Lille away next Wednesday

Hugo Scheckter@HugoScheckter
    For context, a usual Premier League away game with a flight, security, food, hotels etc would be about £30k. Going abroad, don’t see how they can do anything other than either commercial flights or drive their bus & significant drop in standard of hotel. Will make a big impact.

Cheap flights and Travellodge it is for them, then.

I'm sure they can sort something decent enough, just not as luxury as usual, tough tits.

Probably find a way round it anyway, some special deals or something, Havertz might have to do a strip show for the boss of hotel or something.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th March 2022 at 02:36 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Chelsea fans love him

Alot of people loved Hitler, it doesn't make it right 🤣🤣

Chelsea fans love him

"His money was welcomed"

Only by Chelsea fans, politicians and people directly benefiting.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I dont get the cant sell the club approach.

Surely there is a way for money to be held without Roman getting it ???

If we are cleaning up the bogeymen they should be looking at PSG City Newcastle shouldnt they.