Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official complaint launched over officiating

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He is very good but he has more than that on his record both GGG fights were defeats.

Trout also gave him trouble but it was scored 9 rounds to him.

Basically you arent getting the decision against him you need the KO, oh and he is a drug cheat regardless how they cover it up.

I guess he is the most marketable boxer so he is the best but he is like Floyd cards in his favour ...catchweight..always at home..glove/ring size to suit..I mean he wouldnt even allow Rocky Fielding to fuel up and he is shit !

I guess he is filling the Floyd void 🤣🤣
    They're all juicing though, it's the sloppy ones who occasionally get caught. Fury, tye greatest of all time ever and ever etc is a drugs cheat but obviously his "mental health" and shitting out of the WK rematch covers it up.
    I think Canelo is still the best despite a few ropey decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They're all juicing though, it's the sloppy ones who occasionally get caught. Fury, tye greatest of all time ever and ever etc is a drugs cheat but obviously his "mental health" and shitting out of the WK rematch covers it up.
    I think Canelo is still the best despite a few ropey decisions.
    I agree lots do it and they should all be banned it is a combat sport where the objective is to hurt people.

I don’t agree with catchweights either if you want to win a cruiser weight title fight at that weight and have no re-hydration clauses, Floyd started all this shite off pretty much so he held all the aces.

He is good not denying it and can’t see him losing around his own weight but I’d put Usyk and Lomachenko above him for a start both better boxers and not afraid to travel to the lions den.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I agree lots do it and they should all be banned it is a combat sport where the objective is to hurt people.

I don’t agree with catchweights either if you want to win a cruiser weight title fight at that weight and have no re-hydration clauses, Floyd started all this shite off pretty much so he held all the aces.

He is good not denying it and can’t see him losing around his own weight but I’d put Usyk and Lomachenko above him for a start both better boxers and not afraid to travel to the lions den.
    Yeah agree with bans. If you're caught that should be it.
    Really like Usyk and Loma. Great boxers technically and there's nothing to dislike about them. No arrogance or trash talk nonsense. Hope AJ regains the belts but I don't see it. Hope Big Dill beats Fury but also don't see that happening either.

Really like Usyk and Loma. Great boxers technically and there's nothing to dislike about them. No arrogance or trash talk nonsense. Hope AJ regains the belts but I don't see it. Hope Big Dill beats Fury but also don't see that happening either.
    Im starting to think you don't like the gypsy king

True on all that.

Usyk/Loma not likely to box for a while now so not sure what AJ does he could fight Wilder but would he risk that ?

As for the main topic of Everton all they will get is a sorry then things will go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Im starting to think you don't like the gypsy king
    I don't. He's an arsehole. Whyte has it bang on, his biggest skill is conning the public.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60558875

I genuinely hope something comes of this - all officials need to have a kick up their collective a**eholes.
    It has become embarrassing how some teams are being favoured by officials, and others are being stitched up.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Everton have received an apology from PGMOL chief Mike Riley after VAR failed to award them a penalty for handball against Manchester City on the weekend...

Cunts could of cost us the title, never mind Everton

I hope they say sorry to us at end of season if we're only 2 pts behind and better GD
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

They won't say sorry . Riley/Webb and several others were Man-united helpers back in the day.Not a lots changed in regards of helping teams agains us. Coote,Cavanagh. Tierneny..all cheats.. and 2/3 more on top of that.. Riley is breeding his own stock of bias officials.Call me paranoid so what? most seasons we end up being close to the bottom when it comes to incorrect calls..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I would make the point and hope Jurgen does make it, saying he has been waiting for and also expected a call from Mike Riley to apologise for the decision not to award Everton a penalty for a clear handball, City also having benefitted from a late penalty for handball in their game v Wolves to win the game 1-0 that clearly wasn't a handball

Explaining that in terms of the Premier League table, and how the pressure you can put on the other team involved in it being important and potentially affecting their results and performances, it isn't helpful that City have 4 points they have been effectively handed by refereeing or rather VAR officials errors

Edit: Oh and slipping in that we have a point less, possibly 3 through a goal being allowed to stand after a clear and obvious foul on Alisson in the West Ham game, in the presser before the West Ham game as they'll be at it again
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 1st March 2022 at 06:13 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”