Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official complaint launched over officiating

Ask the question - Leave it there for other people to talk about - Don't dwell on it, or waste energy or focus on it - Put all our focus as ever entirely on each next game and winning it - See where it takes us - To a Quadruple perhaps

It really REALLY should be on Sky, BBC, ITV, TalkSport all of the commentators and pundits to make the appropriate fuss and noise and call out the bent officiating instead of trying to help the bent bastards explain it away, to not let it go, to be like a dog with a bone, to interview Mike Riley, to hound him, to ask him the sort of questions they'd ask a manager if their player or a member of their staff was clearly guilty of severe misconduct

"Are you going to apologise to Liverpool?"

"Man City have 6 points from 'errors' by your VAR officials this season in what is again an incredibly tight title race, there is absolutely no excuse for them to have made, are you going to remove them from officiating Premier League games or at least any including Liverpool or either Manchester team?"

That should be absolutely standard and mandatory action, if a match official has shown what can only be adjudged to be incredible deliberate bias in favour of a team that obviously adversely affects another side not involved in that game, they should IMMEDIATELY as a first course of action be disbarred from having any involvement in any capacity in any game involving either side, for their entire career
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Don't worry, they'll never do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Don't worry, they'll never do it again.
    Absolutely quality Redebreck, an instant comedy classic

Unfuckingbelievable

Chris Compromised Kavanagh who either takes bungs or clearly let's his personal preference and bias severely affect his ability to do his job as an official in any capacity in a fair and non prejudicial manner is refereeing the Burnley v Leicester game tonight

Absolutely unfuckingbelievable - No way on this earth he should be officiating any Premier League game in any capacity again after his history of very obviously deliberately wrong decisions came to a head in the Everton v City game

It's very clear both he and the Australian official Jarred Gillett are both compromised, and they must be removed

Nice to hear the commentators share my view that Mike Riley should have been calling Jurgen and apologising for Kavanagh's bias in the weekend game between Everton and City too

Would have been nice if they'd have pointed out that City already benefitted from 2 points winning their game v Wolves with a late penalty for handball that was shown very clearly on replays not to be a handball at all

They might also point out that in the 18-19 season, City won by 2 points, but in the game that ultimately decided it at the Etihad, Kompany was only given a yellow card by Anthony Taylor for an out of control, both feet off the ground lunge on Mo Salah, an offence that is a clear straight red card

We've already been robbed once

we were robbed in the 1-1 game against Leicester that season.. Keita was clearly brought down for a penalty. As well Sterling winning at least 2 games with offside goals.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Any trophies we win these days are a bonus. We've been robbed so often over the past few years I rarely expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Everton have received an apology from PGMOL chief Mike Riley after VAR failed to award them a penalty for handball against Manchester City on the weekend...

Cunts could of cost us the title, never mind Everton

I hope they say sorry to us at end of season if we're only 2 pts behind and better GD
    I wonder if the PGMOL letter included a reason/excuse for the penalty not being allowed?

Dear Frank Lampard and everyone connected to Everton Football Club,
    We are really, really, really sorry about the penalty not being awarded in your game against Manchester City F.C. The thing is.....

Yours sincerely,
    Mike Riley (PGMOL)

the thing is.....Chris Kavanagh is A Man-city fan and didnt want his team dropping points..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The thing is..... Manchester City's owners are such nice, kind, generous people. They handed us a large number of big fat brown envelopes stuffed with twenty and fifty pound notes at Christmas. We know they wouldn't expect us to give them anything in return, but we felt it would be decent of us to hand them the league title again at the end of the season.
    Just like last season.