Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official complaint launched over officiating

Liverpool have been cheated again today.
    At the very least, the match officials should have to explain why the Brighton keeper didn't receive a card for his assault on Luis Diaz. Remember Sadio's red card at the Emptihad?

And he had his back to the keeper iirc. Whereas today the Brighton keeper came straight at Diaz. Appalling officiating yet again.

I see Man-city have their favourite VAR guy Ned Kelly aka the aussie guy for the Palace game. Who was brought over to improve the standards.. what do australians know about football? they should stick to sheep shearing and kangaroo races.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I see Man-city have their favourite VAR guy Ned Kelly aka the aussie guy for the Palace game. Who was brought over to improve the standards.. what do australians know about football? they should stick to sheep shearing and kangaroo races.
    That's not acceptable, if we make a complaint it should be that after 3 very high profile errors in their favour across 2 games, those errors gifting them 4 points in a very tight title race, he simply should not be anywhere near any of their games ever again and neither should Kavanagh
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    And he had his back to the keeper iirc. Whereas today the Brighton keeper came straight at Diaz. Appalling officiating yet again.
    Like LEGS said it's just blatant cheating. There's more than coincidence to some of the decisions that go against us. They're not borderline, they are clear as day.
    He should be made to explain that, their pathetic attempt at explaining the Rodri handball was laughable.

Well they couldn’t explain the handball which is why they had to call and apologise.

They tried to justify it with the above the T shirt line nonsense.

Which would be a valid point if a t shirt had long sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Oi I'll have you know I am quite knowledgeable about football.

Seriously though I'm surprised that Jarred Gillett has reached as far as he has. I remember regularly questioning his decisions even in the A league

The major point of this for me is that unquestionably and undeniably plain wrong decisions awarded, upheld or not corrected by VAR HAVE to be stamped out - We're entering the last 10-11 games of a title race in which the side leading has been given a minimum of 4 points advantage over the team in second, actually more like 8-10 points by plain wrong VAR decisions

The teams place 1st and 2nd in the League had a similarly tightly fought and contested race in 2018-2019, the current leaders winning the race by just 2 points, the season before VAR in which they had a few goals that gained them an additional 2 points that were shown conclusively to be clearly offside and penalties for blatant dives - Putting all of that aside, in the crunch deciding game at the Etihad, match referee Anthony Taylor failed to apply the laws of the game and send Vincent Kompany off for a straight red offence of an off the ground, out of control 2 footed lunge at Mo Salah

Now we have VAR there is NO FUCKING excuse whatsoever and our media, all the pundits and commentators should not be accepting and trying to normalise the refs associations bullshit, they should be vehemently insisting they get it right and get rid of any and all biases they or their officials have

A race like this season, might be won on goal difference, or by 1 to 8 points and we shouldn't have these question marks about the credibility of our national game and the final standings with one side having benefitted from 4-6 points through blatant and undeniable VAR bias and the other having a deficit of 4-6 points for the same reason, it makes a complete fucking mockery of our national game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”