Tsimikas

Ox
    Henderson
    Jones

Minamino
    Origi
    Jota.

Subs:
    Adrian, Kelleher, Mané, Diaz, Robertson, Matip, Elliott, Morton, Bradley.
    "I am the Normal One."

Good/Strong line up 👍

Alisson

Milner Gomez Konate Tsimikas

Oxlade Henderson Jones

Origi Jota Minamino

Oxlade and Jones will need to make a damned site better effort at pressing and counter pressing than they did the last 2 times they featured at RCM and LCM when they were absolutely abysmal

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and book ourselves a place in the quarter finals
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

When you consider there are only three first choice starters, it is a very strong line up.

I had Kelleher/Bradley/Morton/Gordon for Alisson/Milner/Henderson/Jota in the your-team-against.

We've come so far in terms of depth, really have.

Hope Jota is fully fit. I'd always err on the side of caution easing someone back in but I appreciate we want Mane/Salah getting rest and Diaz not to be pushed too hard, too early as he acclimatises.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    When you consider there are only three first choice starters, it is a very strong line up.
    It is pretty strong, not that enamored with the midfield as the last 2 outings Hendo's had at No6 with Jones and Oxlade either side of him, it's been like he's playing in there on his own and he hasn't got the legs or engine for that anymore, I hope both of them are a lot better at it tonight

Kind of my point on the other thread in the discussion with Vin, our system is built on pressing and counter pressing, when we have the ball and when we don't, the strength of the TEAM performance is very much reliant on as many of those players as possible playing the system as well as possible and positioning themselves off one another as well as possible

The press from the front three isn't usually as good with a couple of the players who are starting tonight are in it, so it's even more important for Jones and Oxlade to be on it

I fancy Origi with a double. whens the next rounds draw?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Kick off imminent - I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and book our place in the Quarter Finals here tonight

Come the FUCK on Liverpool

State for Taskin, Miller and those of you who like that sort of thing, according to ITV's build up............

NO Liverpool manager, in the history of the club, has ever won the League, European Cup, FA Cup and League Cup during their tenure, were Jurgen to win the FA Cup he would be our first ever manager to have won them all

COme the FUCK on Liverpool, get yourselves ahead here now

Jones off to a decent start.