Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Your team v West Ham

Job ultimately done. Bread and Butter time.

Assuming no injuries -

......................Alisson

Trent......Matip.....Van Dijk....Robertson

.......................Fabinho

...........Henderson...........Keita

.......Salah.........Mane.........Diaz
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Mane Diaz

I would like Hendo to play more of a RCM controller role, if Jurgen's confident with it, play Hendo at LCM controller and Keita at RCM, the concern being whether or not he covers Trent playing higher at periods in the game. CCTV and I actually agree on something I would also like Hendo playing as the controller sitting alongside Fab more if we must play Fab at No6 instead of Captain fantastic

If it is a little tight for any reason, as in West Ham picking everyone else up and letting Fab have it as they did in the first meeting and we're needing a goal to win it, I'd get another midfielder on for Fab and move Hendo to No6 to he can play the passes from deeper to release our forwards and full backs and when we're set well in the press and counter press to win any second ball - They were happy to sit in and let Fab have the ball for a lot of the first game and wait for him to get ahead of his man when he shouldn't (as he does) and try and counter 3v2 against our two CBs

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'd go 4231

Alisson
    Trent Matip VVD Robbo
    Hendo Fab
    Salah Diaz Mane
    Jota

If Jota isn't available to start.
    I'd put Mane CF and have Jones, Keith or Ox playing on the left.

Mane seems a lot more interested playing centrally, but I'd have Diaz in the 10 and Jota 9 if a four are available.
    Mane seems to have a bit of a funk on lately, should look to his own performance first.

Need a big performance v this lot and it's must win from here on out.

Diaz is already looking like an absolute steal at £37m

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Diaz is already looking like an absolute steal at £37m
    He looks brilliant.

Jones (Klopp said it's precautionary)
    Thiago (a couple of weeks maybe?)
    Firmino (the groin injury)

- our only injuries at present, right?

Touch wood that the squad's largely clean bill of health persists for the foreseeable.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Just wish Diaz didnt keep hitting the goal keeper with his shots.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Mane Diaz

Konate in for me as Matip is out through illness according to Jurgen's press conference

I would like Hendo to play more of a RCM controller role, if Jurgen's confident with it, play Hendo at LCM controller and Keita at RCM, the concern being whether or not he covers Trent playing higher at periods in the game. CCTV and I actually agree on something I would also like Hendo playing as the controller sitting alongside Fab more if we must play Fab at No6 instead of Captain fantastic

If it is a little tight for any reason, as in West Ham picking everyone else up and letting Fab have it as they did in the first meeting and we're needing a goal to win it, I'd get another midfielder on for Fab and move Hendo to No6 to he can play the passes from deeper to release our forwards and full backs and when we're set well in the press and counter press to win any second ball - They were happy to sit in and let Fab have the ball for a lot of the first game and wait for him to get ahead of his man when he shouldn't (as he does) and try and counter 3v2 against our two CBs

I expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

Another vital game today and must win. so lets get to it!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Alisson

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Mane Diaz

Konate in for me as Matip is out through illness according to Jurgen's press conference

He's called the Fabulous one for a reason !!

And he NAILS it!

Alisson

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Mane Diaz