Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We're all delighted about what Palace managed to achieve and it's tempting to think ahead - but this game and only this game matter until the final whistle blows.
    Absolutely, ALL our focus and intensity as ever only on each next game, administering the bumming, getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mo and Konate set to be fit, Millie and Tsimikas out ill, everyone else fit and available I believe

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Jota Diaz

Tough call for me on whether Jota or Mane starts, Jota looked very sharp in the training vid I watched and has had a happy knack of netting against Arsenal since he signed for us, so he just shaded it for me. Mane's link pay and work without the ball has been better for me though

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points in this game to move top of the league

yet another massive game this evening.. need to focuss like we've never focussed before and get the win. and close right in behind City
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

In terms of form and genuine quality (and not sides being "up for it" due to historic rivalries) this is (on paper) our toughest remaining League fixture outside of the Man City match.

No complacency, no mercy. Most importantly, no funny ideas about padding the Goal Difference if we get a lead of a goal or two - controlling it and winning it are what matters. We can't switch off defensively for a single second. There will be another match further down the line where we might manage to score 3 or 4 but this is not the game to try and force it - 3 points with no injuries or red cards is everything here, anything else is just noise.

Don't care if we win by an own goal. Just want a win. Squeaky bum time and couldn't care less about how we perform now

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Don't care if we win by an own goal. Just want a win. Squeaky bum time and couldn't care less about how we perform now
    Would agree with another poster (sid?) that the next three wins might give us the momentum to close it out despite there being several banana skins after that.

1Alisson
    66Alexander-Arnold
    32Matip
    4van Dijk
    26Robertson
    14Henderson
    3Fabinho
    6Thiago Alcántara
    23Díaz
    20Jota
    10Mané

Substitutes
    5Konaté
    8Keïta
    9Firmino
    11Salah
    12Gomez
    15Oxlade-Chamberlain
    17Jones
    18Minamino
    62Kelleher
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Alisson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Mane Jota Diaz

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points in this game tonight

Good to see Firmino might come on from the bench.

A start for Thiago is always encouraging.

No Milner is a miss if we need some cynical nous at the end from the bench but it's a good side and a massive opportunity for the 3 selected up top to grab headlines.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Alisson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Mane Jota Diaz

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points in this game tonight
    Do you think Mane will play on the right? Actually if i remember correctly, when he made his debut for Liverpool all those years ago, and he scored against Arsenal, that brilliant goal, he was playing on the right that day.
    Be interesting to see how he links up with Trent.
    Although I think maybe Sadio will actually play through the middle.