Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games March 12 to 14.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Gallagher has really stood out anytime I've seen him play.
    Agree completely. Put him in a decent team and he’ll shine even more. Shame he’s a Chelsea player.

Good result. I thought Palace deserved a draw. Let’s focus on beating Arsenal.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

What’s that coming over the hill is it the scousers…. Is it the SCOUSERRRRRRRRS!!!!!

@19. You said Palace would win that. Liar!

wednesday tough game, if mane can rediscover form for one night, on the right.
    don’t need salad he can stay injured.

not gettin carried away. one game at a time.

or maybe it’s justme being a twat?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Gallagher gets booked, yet apparently Rodri is allowed to make foul after foul after foul after foul, including numerous tactical fouls yet remarkably STILL isn't in the book

You REALLY feel this game needs Palace to snatch a dramatic and unexpected goal to snatch all 3 points here NOW
    I only saw second half but how did Rodri get away with 4 fouls yet that Palace sub booked on first tackle.

Well I know how they got away with it Ref was just not giving anything.

foooooooooookiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn oooooooooooon.....like donkey kong

Oi Pep, yer little slapead, we're coming to get ya!!!!
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You REALLY feel this game needs Palace to snatch a dramatic and unexpected goal to snatch all 3 points here NOW
    FUCKS sake, fucking Palace bottlers, how the FUCK did they conspire not to put one of those 2 or 3 late late chances away?

Well, City looking WELL rattled, great display by Palace except for their final ball and failing to make the most of several very good chances to fashion themselves a goal on the counter, could have had 3 or 4

Palace made it harder work than necessary, you HAVE to stop that little triangle City play between their 2 CBs and Rodri and letting Rodri just get on the ball easy and stride forward into midfield with it easy, that's the part Spurs got absolutely spot on when they beat City, one player, Son, always lurking around their 2 CBs but 2 players lurking around Rodri stopping them playing their little triangle and disrupting their rhythm
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

De Brune ..what a player but ran out of gas last 15 but still wow. Agree Gallagher he would really suit us.
    Pep run out of spit , the disgusting twat.
    Last edited by huyrob; 14th March 2022 at 11:01 PM.

Get the foook in!!!