Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829

Thread: Other games March 12 to 14.

Like Kane unlikely to ever win anything at Tottenham. They both lack ambition
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Like Kane unlikely to ever win anything at Tottenham. They both lack ambition
    You've got to think Kane's blown his chance to ever win anything now, unless he goes abroad, maybe Italy beckons
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Think I've got the Covid lads, sore throat, or rather feels like a constant lump in my throat, achy flu like symptoms, I've had the achy, fatigue like symptoms since Tuesday though, which i had put down to my bipolar, isolation was supposed to be a week wasn't it? Bit weird developing Covid associated symptoms almost a week after the first symptons isn't it?
    Take care, mate. Hope you're ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You've got to think Kane's blown his chance to ever win anything now, unless he goes abroad, maybe Italy beckons
    I hope he scores 10 billion goals and gets fk all. Can't stand him

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Take care, mate. Hope you're ok.
    I'm feeling a bit better now thanks, as I put in my post, I started with symptoms I didn't necessarily associate with Covid on Tuesday and didn't have temperature, lump in the throat, shivering until today, I've been taking co-codamol which helps regulate your temperature and it seems to be helping

Game in Argentina is delayed after GRENADES explode onto the pitch ahead of Clasico Rosarino derby between arch-rivals Rosario Central and Newell's Old Boys
    Several grenades exploded before Rosario Central's clash against Newell's

I see Mike Dean is retiring at the end of the season. Lets hope we dont get in one of our games.. he may rob us on purpose before he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I see Mike Dean is retiring at the end of the season. Lets hope we dont get in one of our games.. he may rob us on purpose before he goes.
    Mike Dean's ok, I don't recall him giving very wrong massive decisions against us, he has a tendency to not give us any of the decisions that could go either way because people have long labelled him bias in our favour, he was having a good old laugh with Jurgen on the touchline when 4th official in our drubbing of City in 19-20