Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games March 12 to 14.

What?? They’re suggesting Fat Frank isn’t up to it a few weeks after proclaiming him as their saviour??

Surely not.

Going down going down going down
    Going down going down going dowww…owwnn!!

Lolllllzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    What?? They’re suggesting Fat Frank isn’t up to it a few weeks after proclaiming him as their saviour??

Surely not.

Lolllllzzzzz
    They need Long ball, demanding back handers off his players to get the contract they want fat Sam Allardyce

Let HIM take them down like he did West Brom, with some help from Alisson
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

Surely not.

Lolllllzzzzz

In a perfect world, the Bitters join Burnley and Norwich on their way down, but somehow I fear that Watford are not up to the task of granting us this special early Christmas wish, and will gift one of them (the Bitters or Burnley) an escape line.

I guess I shall just have to console myself with just only the Shites going down and brace myself to put up with another season of Dyche's crapball next season.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Pretty depressing to see Chelsea fans supporting a man linked to a dictator and Newcastle United owned by a country that executed 81 people yesterday and who are also waging war against a neighbouring country

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Coady scores leaving the Bitters closer to the egde
    Coady (ex-Reds in some form or other) would have enjoyed that!

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Pretty depressing to see Chelsea fans supporting a man linked to a dictator and Newcastle United owned by a country that executed 81 people yesterday and who are also waging war against a neighbouring country
    Well it is quite ironic really as Chelsea fans have a rep for being little Englanders !

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Pretty depressing to see Chelsea fans supporting a man linked to a dictator
    I’m cheered by the fact that people are prepared to stand by someone they love despite the moronic propaganda against him and virtue signalling of those telling them not to

Come on palace tonight..give your all and try and win..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I’m cheered by the fact that people are prepared to stand by someone they love despite the moronic propaganda against him and virtue signalling of those telling them not to
    Absolutely Taksin. There weren't too many hating on him when he put up the NHS staff for free in his hotel in the height of the "pandemic"...

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Come on palace tonight..give your all and try and win..
    They have form for turning City over and the right type of players in the right area of the pitch to do it and you just feel the title race REALLY needs Palace to do just that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”