Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games March 12 to 14.

So here we are, I thoroughly expect Palace to administer the bumming, get the win and set the title race alight here tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ominous start to the game, Palace not yet looking to make runs in behind, I'd expect them to mix it up and go long looking for Zaha running from deeper than Mateta with some back to front balls from Andersen

First big chance for Palace, Gallagher nicking the ball off Laporte, finding Zaha but forcing him a bit wide with the ball, he elects to shoot trying to catch the keeper out at the near post

You really feel this game needs a goal for Palace here now

Another good chance for Palace, nicking possession high off Walker this time, poor decision making after that though, really should have made more of that position, still need to throw in some back to front balls from Andersen for me too

You really feel this game needs a goal for Palace here NOW

Palace with another decent opportunity on the break, I think they'd be better off with Eze on their right midfield than Oliseh, he keeps fluffing his lines

20 minutes gone, you really feel this game needs a Palace goal more than ever here now

Finally Palace get down the City end of the pitch, half decent effort from Zaha goes wide.
    They’re getting absolutely battered though.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Finally Palace get down the City end of the pitch, half decent effort from Zaha goes wide.
    They’re getting absolutely battered though.
    They're letting City have possession, Palace have had slightly the better of the opportunities had their decision making been a little better, and they just passed another up with a poor ball

You really feel now would be the absolutely perfect time for Palace to get it right on the counter and make one count, that the game really needs it

The lack of quality going forward from teams in this league is evident. plenty of chances to create for Palace never look like finishing the move
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Got stung by Chelsea too. City have a lot of quality on the bench that they can call upon.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

HT 0-0 Palace making a really good attempt of this so far, they have been sorely lacking a back to front ball to try and release Mateta or Zaha with runs in behind, I still think they'd be better off with Eze on in place of Oliseh who doesn't have the same ability with the ball or driving it forward and has quite frequently been the weak link with the poor pass or decision making in what were some very palatable opportunities for Palace to fashion themselves a goal

Over to Big Pat to make sure his side are a bit better second half and use their chances to counter far more effectively to get in front while restricting City to even fewer chances than they did in the first half, administering the bumming, getting the win and really lighting the blue touch paper on this season's title race