Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games March 12 to 14.

Second half imminent, you REALLY feel this game needs an early Palace goal and City sending off second half to set it alight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Palace need to hook that cunt Mateta and Oliseh, and put Zaha up top, that's twice in the last five minutes Gallagher's got the ball and broken really really well and IF they give him a runner there's acres for him to release them into, and none of them are busting a gut to give him an option

You feel this game really needs a couple of subs from Palace to make them a more effective force on the counter to get themselves in front here NOW

Gallagher has really stood out anytime I've seen him play.

Where I think teams could do much better v City is rather than trying to press their 2 CBs, just leave a player lurking around them constantly to nick any loose pass and moreso to be ready to make the runs of the back of them immediately if they can nick it or intercept using their extra man behind the ball as they try and play out and centering their press on having 2 players around Rodri as Spurs did, not let them have that option to play out

Ayew on for Oliseh, what a game it would be for him to score a very rare goal, Edouard on for Mateta

Into the last 25 minutes here and you just really feel more than ever this game needs Palace to nick themselves the lead here NOW

Palace have battled well but one or two looking a bit heavy legged as we reach 20 left.

Just leave one up for fucks sake, it's really dumb having no option to release, leave one on the halfway line, that'll stop both their centre backs playing so high in their half

You REALLY feel this game needs Palace to snatch a dramatic and unexpected goal to put them in front here NOW

Gallagher gets booked, yet apparently Rodri is allowed to make foul after foul after foul after foul, including numerous tactical fouls yet remarkably STILL isn't in the book

You REALLY feel this game needs Palace to snatch a dramatic and unexpected goal to snatch all 3 points here NOW

Good result that two dropped points
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

While it's still all to play for, right now, like a fat bird in a thong, it's fookin on

Ok …. now can we agree …

IT’S IN OUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!