Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Season tickets frozen. (if you actually manage to get one/have one)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,008

    Season tickets frozen. (if you actually manage to get one/have one)

    7 years in a row apparently

    Fair play to FSG.

    Seen a wolves fan moan on Twatter apparently there ST's aren't much less and some areas just as expensive, "how are we paying roughly the same for a club that's title winners and european"
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    16,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    7 years in a row apparently

    Fair play to FSG.

    Seen a wolves fan moan on Twatter apparently there ST's aren't much less and some areas just as expensive, "how are we paying roughly the same for a club that's title winners and european"
    Its the fecking hospitality tickets lfc is gouging on. And I mean gouging.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Its the fecking hospitality tickets lfc is gouging on. And I mean gouging.
    Gorging?
    The ordinary fans (those who don't have STs) have zero chance of getting ticket. Nor can they afford the hospitality tickets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,794
    A bit of good news tonight for me, I've got my ticket confirmed for the last game of the season against Wolves.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Gorging?
    The ordinary fans (those who don't have STs) have zero chance of getting ticket. Nor can they afford the hospitality tickets.
    What he means they're charging anything from about £300 + for "a match day experience "

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,334
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A bit of good news tonight for me, I've got my ticket confirmed for the last game of the season against Wolves.
    There to watch our lads lift the Premier League trophy, good lad Ian
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,334
    There was a Super Nintendo Champ Manager game I used to play many years ago, I'd always make Anfield 80k and cut ticket prices for everyone, it was always rammed and you sold a damned site more merch which worked out more overall than charging more for tickets, which I always believed would be quite realistic

    In my head, I was keeping ticket prices low to ensure the stadium was always full and each next generation could get tickets to ensure long term local matchgoers and the continuation of our great tradition of ferocious and vociferous support to help drive and support the team to continuing glory
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    14,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A bit of good news tonight for me, I've got my ticket confirmed for the last game of the season against Wolves.
    Good boy. Always a good night out the last home game.
    The hospitality games are practically a fucking scam, it would cost me a over a grand to take my kids.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    14,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There was a Super Nintendo Champ Manager game I used to play many years ago, I'd always make Anfield 80k and cut ticket prices for everyone, it was always rammed and you sold a damned site more merch which worked out more overall than charging more for tickets, which I always believed would be quite realistic

    In my head, I was keeping ticket prices low to ensure the stadium was always full and each next generation could get tickets to ensure long term local matchgoers and the continuation of our great tradition of ferocious and vociferous support to help drive and support the team to continuing glory
    SNES. I loved mine. My son has the mini version.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,794
    Cheers lads. 2 years bloody late as I was down the the Chelsea game when we did lift the league. Covid has a lot to answer for ,it would be great to see it happen again. Here's hoping then 6 days later a Champions league final in Paris and that will have to be done as well !!
    You have to believe in life or what's the bloody point !!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •