Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Watford

Hes so out of form its unreal. Hes lost that edge that he had, he needs to snap out of it now. Wether its a sulk or whatever. We need him firing for this run in.

Two often under rated players, Firmino and Thiago, both been excellent first half.
    Mo Salah looks like a shadow of the player we know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes so out of form its unreal. Hes lost that edge that he had, he needs to snap out of it now. Wether its a sulk or whatever. We need him firing for this run in.
    Contract talks could be causing a strop. He’s basically given up passing last month or 2

HT 1-0 Not the best half from our lads by any stretch of the imagination, some very decent stuff, some not so decent, looks like that little bit of slightly out of synch disjointedness you often see after an international break to be fair, but we need to be much better second half. We need to keep the tempo and intensity a little higher, make sure we're always in the right pressing and counter pressing positions and not get too many ahead of the ball leaving too many on for a pass to counter on us if our attack breaks down, as we've done that 2 or 3 times and keep our variation going too. Need to get back to the being positioned to stop any potential counter, while being positioned to quickly move into space off our player to join the attack when it's on to in our pressing and counter pressing, we're moving ahead of our player a little too much waiting for a potential pass, we shouldn't be doing that

Over to Jurgen as ever to make sure we're a bit better second half, move the ball quicker, get the switches and medium to long balls in behind going to move them side to side and running towards their own goal and disturb their positioning in their low block and don't take unnecessary risks getting ahead of players we don't need to, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Shut it Macmanaman you feckin dickwad, Bobby hasn’t been “ok” he’s been bloody brilliant, him and Thiago.

We’ve been decent all round but Joe’s yellow at the end of the half as he tired a bit and his game went a touch scrappy, means we may see Trent at some stage.
    Think they have too much pace for Millie.

Bobby’s best half for some time, another lovely run and finish from Jota, Salah quiet again.

Jones… what can I say, he’s the luckiest lad in the squad to be getting another start, he was terrible last time out and just as bad today. Henderson was ok without being brilliant but Thiago was brilliant.

We’re a bit unbalanced down the left with no Mané or Diaz and the right is weakened by having Gomez and Jones, though Joe was fine up until the last five minutes of the half.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jones… what can I say, he’s the luckiest lad in the squad to be getting another start, he was terrible last time out and just as bad today. Henderson was ok without being brilliant but Thiago was brilliant.
    Jones is a fucking annoyance, Hendo and Thiago have been pressing and counter pressing very well between them again, Jones has been nowhere as usual, having watch both incidents again, his man for one I blamed Hendo for and his man for the one that led to Gomez taking the yellow

Second half imminent, here we go, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, be a bit better this half, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today

Thiago scares the shit out of me sometimes when he passes the ball. anyway second half coming up. Lets get a couple more goals and rest easy
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Need to be better this half, 2 shots on target each, they are not out of it by any stretch.

Another excellent ball in by Gomez to start the half