Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Man City still under investigation by the Premier League

Agree DOC. The little weasel just plucked that out of the air under an assumption.
    I've always said he has had all the spade work done for him wherever he turns up. Good manager yes but everyone is fooled and has no idea that Van Gaal and Rijkaard half built that Barca side, he improved it but didn't didn't build it.
    Bayern, let's face it if you don't win the league with them you're shit as a manager, it's the easiest job in the world and 10 titles in a row proves it.
    City, already established in terms of a winning side.
    Ancellotti is similar. Turns up at winning clubs, wins one title and fucks off.

I'm not saying they don't deserve credit, they obviously do but nobody should be in any way fooled by what they've done and the things they've won on the back of other people's graft.

Everyone involved with that detestable club, management, players and their entire one eyed fan base are in complete and utter denial.
    Their cheating has cost us at least a couple of League Titles and I detest the sports washing bastards.

Me too. Its probably because Utd have dropped off but right now I hate City more and its down to the cheating element. Theres an element of mutual respect between Utd and Liverpool despite our differences and mutual hatred. We can all agree on our dislike of those cheating shitcunts.
    I remember when Chelsea started cleaning up I thought and said I'll never acknowledge their success and I still don't. Theyre still a shit nomark of a club with cunts for fans.

The other thing (considering their 0 European Cups) is that they never a genuine fear of losing star players.

Man United had to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid. You won't see Man City having to bend over for Dr Bruyne or whoever to make a step in their career.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The other thing (considering their 0 European Cups) is that they never a genuine fear of losing star players.

Man United had to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid. You won't see Man City having to bend over for Dr Bruyne or whoever to make a step in their career.
    Defo. I actually thought the other night that I wonder if Percy Pig will ever move. I wonder if Real will ever come knocking.
    You're right about the fear of losing players, we dont so much now but in years gone by we always felt it was inevitable. When a player leaves Dortmind for Bayern I think you should question the integrity of that person. It just shouldn't happen but it does ( albeit not for a while now).
    It often gets questioned why Reus has never moved. It's because he doesn't want to. They're his boyhood club and he's there for aslong as they want him. That loyalty is rare as we know and just because a player hasn't win this or that shouldn't diminish their quality and most of all their integrity.

Simon Stone (BBC Sport) -

Erling Haaland agreed a five-year contract with Manchester City earlier this week.

It is understood the 21-year-old's deal does contain a release clause that can be triggered part-way through the contract.

However, City are comfortable with the size of the fee that would trigger a release, which is thought to be in excess of the 150m euros that has been reported in some quarters.

- Sounds like he could be flouted about every few years like Ibrahimovic was to the benefit of the agent's wallet, or simply end up at Real Madrid when they have appropriate funds.

His agent is dead now... I love how its suppose to be 51 million. yet the neglect to add in the 500 thousand a week thats another 100 million over 4 years
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Small time City unveiled a statue today celebrating a player who never won a Champions League medal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    His agent is dead now...
    Quite right, silly me. Serious Brain fog on at the moment these days. Loads going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Small time City unveiled a statue today celebrating a player who never won a Champions League medal
    Looks more like Toni Kroos, who won the champions league