Thread: Happy birthday Mane

Happy birthday Mane

An absolutely fantastic human being and person and an incredible football player, may your birthday be blessed with a fantastic win for your team and a fantastic contribution to that by yourself, Happy birthday Sadio, just enjoy it and have the best possible birthday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

3 points and a winning goal for the birthday boy please.

Sadio is the man.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Birthday goal to get us what could yet prove an absolutely crucial point, nice job, but you really should have pulled the trigger on the chance in the first half too - If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the raffle, tell Diogo too

Happy birthday, assume you're lurking Sadio

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Happy birthday, assume you're lurking Sadio
    I do know he isn't lurking, I just enjoy writing a message for a player as though they will read it, even though I am aware they won't

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    An absolutely fantastic human being and person and an incredible football player, may your birthday be blessed with a fantastic win for your team and a fantastic contribution to that by yourself, Happy birthday Sadio, just enjoy it and have the best possible birthday
    Absolutely right. He is such a great human being and so unbelievably humble. We need to start singing his song more during match days as all I hear is the Mo salah one

Great goal Sadio. Happy birthday. Get plenty more for us and matchwinner in the semi!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Great goal Sadio. Happy birthday. Get plenty more for us and matchwinner in the semi!
    Indeed he did.