Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: It's still on

Two draws for City and two wins for us

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Two draws for City and two wins for us
    It simply has to be, otherwise those small club no marks down the East Lancs road are going to have to fork out for another 2 statues one of Paul Tierney and one of Chris Kavanagh
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Interestingly, when SKy showed Jurgen's trophies as Liverpool manager, they included actual trophies, the Charity Shield did not appear on the list

When I was a kid I asked my dad what's the charity shield and he told me it was a pre season friendly exhibition match to raise money for charity so I never took it seriously. In fact didn't they used to share the 'trophy' if it was a draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    When I was a kid I asked my dad what's the charity shield and he told me it was a pre season friendly exhibition match to raise money for charity so I never took it seriously. In fact didn't they used to share the 'trophy' if it was a draw?
    That's exactly what it is, an exhibition match for charity to start the season off, I always wanted us to win it, because I always wanted us to win and beat everyone else, but I never viewed it as a proper trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Correct, iirc it's been shared on loads of occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That's exactly what it is, an exhibition match for charity to start the season off, I always wanted us to win it, because I always wanted us to win and beat everyone else, but I never viewed it as a proper trophy
    You'll be pleased to know that on the FA Community Shield wiki page Leicester are listed as: "Current Champions"

It’s still on, for a few minutes at least, Jarrod Bowen has given is the tiniest slither of hope.

Wham 1-0 City 25 mins gone.

But as we all know, it’s the hope that kills you….

Lol it is the hope that kills you , I’m sitting here hoping to god West Ham can do something

Just switched on Talkshite...What the Fucking Fuck? I will not be switching on the TV ...just popping in here from time to time.sooooo.let's bend that fat lady over, slap her ass and tell her to keep her big mouth shut!!!!