Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: It's still on

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    What a squad Klopp has built, little strengthening needed in midfield but apart from that WOW!!
    It's actually a little nuts that we can see where we can improve. This squad can get (even) better which is crazy.

A far cry from Borini, Balotelli and Lambert as our attacking players, all respect to Lambert (a good lad) and Borini (worked hard, but not a killer in front of goal) - we have come so far it's mad.

But for Man City we would probably win League titles at a rate comparable to Fergie's Man United side - and that's without endless penalties or being able to pay bigger wages than all our competitors.

Potentially also going to be in our third Champion's League Final out of....five(?) seasons if we beat Villarreal - we're a Machine and I hope we can tweak it even more.

It's STILL on, need to bum Newcastle next and ramp the pressure up on City
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It's STILL on, need to BUM Spurs on Saturday now

Come on Newcastle!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Come the fucking FUCK on Newcastle, City are the absolute masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in situations like this, set up right, be hard to beat, keep nicking it high to counter and nick a most unexpected win

It's STILL on! ! !

Mathematically, it is.

Win ours. They lose one of theirs in the 97th minute.

It's unlikely, so unlikely - but we would absolutely kick ourselves if we dropped more points only to see Man City lose and think "if we had just won our game" - let's see where we are tomorrow.

If Newcastle or Wolves win.. Its still in our hands. But i can't see it happening.. I doubt either will throw themselves in front of shots like Spurs did tonight. I'm really hoping Arsenal can get top 4. Fuck spurs
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It's still on but at odds of a half times a half times a sixth at my odds compiling. Ie one in 24.
    It's on but let's not bother talking about it

It is STILL on! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by jinky View Post
    It's still on but at odds of a half times a half times a sixth at my odds compiling. Ie one in 24.
    It's on but let's not bother talking about it
    Fairly close to you assessment. One of out 21 times we win the league from here.

Need Wolves & Westham to do something to make it interesting on the final day.

The CL is obviously the big title left to win. No7 would be an incredible achievement.