Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst 123456789101112131656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Football News

Even a smart ass like me can't count to 3 billion miller old bean, jajajajajaja...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12618493/kylian-mappe-psg-forward-signs-new-contract-with-ligue-1-champions-but-la-liga-is-set-to-file-complaint

La Liga are furious that PSG have flouted FFP rules...

What the fuck are they complaining about:

This type of agreement attacks the economic sustainability of European football, putting at risk hundreds of thousands of jobs and sporting integrity at risk - not only in European competitions, but also in domestic leagues.

....errrrr Dave, shut up, shut up, shut up.

Also why the fuck are La Liga the ones complaining!!!
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I wonder if he will be the first footballer to earn a billion?? to think hes only ever played in France. No disrespect to that league but its not in the top 3
    Ronaldo has earned a billion dollars from a lifetime Nike sponsorship alone.
    For Mbappe on just wages and signing on fees from clubs only/directly think he'll fall short of the billion mark.

Lost a bit of respect for him, though he's been duly compen$ated. Feel he needed to move to a better league for his career.

The obvious choice LFC under Klopp then off to Madrid after a few years later.
    We were never going to match the kind of money PSG offered, neither were Madrid.

Seems city got great value going by the declared wages of Halaand....

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12618493/kylian-mappe-psg-forward-signs-new-contract-with-ligue-1-champions-but-la-liga-is-set-to-file-complaint

This type of agreement attacks the economic sustainability of European football, putting at risk hundreds of thousands of jobs and sporting integrity at risk - not only in European competitions, but also in domestic leagues.

Real Madrid have their knickers in a twist because they're not signing one of the world's best players. Mbappe showing his true colours by the looks of it.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Ronaldo has earned a billion dollars from a lifetime Nike sponsorship alone.
    For Mbappe on just wages and signing on fees from clubs only/directly think he'll fall short of the billion mark.

Lost a bit of respect for him, though he's been duly compen$ated. Feel he needed to move to a better league for his career.

The obvious choice LFC under Klopp then off to Madrid after a few years later.
    We were never going to match the kind of money PSG offered, neither were Madrid.

Seems city got great value going by the declared wages of Halaand....
    He was never going to come to us.. Seems you were the only who thought that
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Both are good players but c**ts I said it for a while.

F*ck em I wouldnt want em here.

I hope Mo isnt looking at this bullshit thinking he is worth £500-700k a week

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post

Could potentially be great news, could spark an all out assault and war on the sportswashers like PSG, Man CIty and Newcastle with all the other clubs coming together to demand an end to their persistent fiddling of FFP and for historic sanctions - As I understand it, they are pursuing this issue now with the EU, National Govs, FIFA and UEFA, a full on audit of all these clubs accounts and all their players accounts and all payments made to and from the dummy companies is required, and it will most likely reveal more than FFP fiddling, making Riley, Tierney and Kavanagh incredibly nervous no doubt

The MBappe contract is a brazen step too far and could bring the whole sportswashing house of cards tumbling donw
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Could potentially be great news, could spark an all out assault and war on the sportswashers like PSG, Man CIty and Newcastle with all the other clubs coming together to demand an end to their persistent fiddling of FFP and for historic sanctions - As I understand it, they are pursuing this issue now with the EU, National Govs, FIFA and UEFA, a full on audit of all these clubs accounts and all their players accounts and all payments made to and from the dummy companies is required, and it will most likely reveal more than FFP fiddling, making Riley, Tierney and Kavanagh incredibly nervous no doubt

The MBappe contract is a brazen step too far and could bring the whole sportswashing house of cards tumbling donw
    Let us hope so.
    On the other hand, it might just be totally ignored. As usual.
    Too many people being paid off.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I hope Mo isnt looking at this bullshit thinking he is worth £500-700k a week
    If he is (and that is a big "if" of course) then I would be seeing if Real Madrid wanted to acquire a back-up Mbappe plan for a good fee and using the money to hurry along our plans for the next phase of the team.

Ha ha. Have to laugh at la liga really and more especially Madrid. How I loathe those pricks.
    The money psg are spending to keep mbappe is obscene and should be looked into by the authorities but won’t be.
    But if all the clubs to get bent out of shape by it. Couldn’t make it up.