Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst 12345678910111454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Football News

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Has he? I read that 2 days ago, then later it said he hadn't died yet and was furious sources had reported he had but remains critically ill in hospital but not so critically ill to prevent him taking to twitter
    yeah he has died now sadly
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    yeah he has died now sadly
    Sad for his family and those close to him, numerous football clubs across the globe are most likely breathing a huge sigh of relief rather than shedding any tears, you reap what you sow in this world
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lampard quite rightly charged over his comments about the ref after the recent Merseyside derby in his efforts to protect Gordon, a player he's made into the Premier League's worst diver, with Richarlison actually being the second worst culprit

I have seen officials get conned and give penalties for the forward initiating contact or going down on feeling the very slightest of touches from a foot or an arm, far less so this season following the hugely welcome 'meaningful contact' and 'attacking player deliberately initiating contact' rulings and interpretations

Could the ref have given a pen? Yes he could, Gordon did a very good job of diving to make it look like a foul, I'd have been annoyed had he given it, but you see refs get conned sometimes or forget this season's ruling and interpretations

The pertinent point was that whether he gave it or not, reviewing the footage, there was no way VAR could say either way it was a clear and obvious error, unlike the Jota non pen v Spurs in the first meeting and the Kane non red card

Now they'll hopefully hand Richarlison a 3 game ban for throwing a flare into the crowd to teach the bitters a lesson and ensure they go down

Foden wins young player of the season award for the second consecutive time, Despite having worst stats than Trent and Saka. Another fix. Personally, I think it should be for players under the age of 20 (it’s currently under the age of 23).
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Foden wins young player of the season award for the second consecutive time, Despite having worst stats than Trent and Saka. Another fix. Personally, I think it should be for players under the age of 20 (it’s currently under the age of 23).
    He's been pretty exceptional to be fair, there is a strong case for Trent, but such awards almost always go to players operating as forwards ahead of full backs or midfielders and Saka's hugely overrated

Sky have some fucking brassneck, as a, from my point of view deliberate 'fuck you the Prem is bent. we know it and we like it, anyone but Liverpool' to the watching audience, in their clips of Foden they showed they included him scoring in their 1-0 win away at Goodison, the game in which Kavanagh failed to apply the laws of the game and advise Tierney to award a penalty to the bitters

The only award I would be giving him is, most punchable face… Again.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The only award I would be giving him is, most punchable face… Again.
    He wins that award hands down every season, face like a smacked arse whining like a little bitch like twat face that he has to be fair

I don't know why they give out these "player of the season" awards before the end of the season.

If Trent won it the day before a league title decider no doubt Guardiola would cite it as evidence that the media want Liverpool to win.

Greedy money driven ballix...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61528610

£150m signing on fee, £1m a week.

Hahahah absolutely ludicrous