Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's football/sport AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    How about beach volleyball or waterpolo?
    and long jump..

surprise surprise, people look at the extremely fittest examples from the opposite sex with desire

not so much the women's rugby though

Lionesses is ok, girls lady's or women's football apparently not.
    Three lions dates back to Henry I or Richard I.
    it has no relevance today and lions were never native to England.
    A disappearing species.
    Three Lions was
    Duke of Normandy, Duke of Aquitaine, and King of England

As poor as this England team are, they'd definitely give the Everton mens team a game .

Poor Ian Wright ,having to analyse that . Plus he needs to remember it's not premier league football . I'd love him to burst out laughing

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As poor as this England team are, they'd definitely give the Everton mens team a game .
    Them not getting relegated, especially considering the manner of a refereeing decision or two at the bottom of the table and a ban that could have tipped the scales that wasn't enforced for a certain twat, not to mention their obvious breaches of FFP - gah, it was a shame not to see them flushed.

Still. Perhaps they will limp on and their demise will be all the worse for it in the long run.

I saw the last 20 minutes of the game tonight, utterly embarrassing, they seriously have to make the goals smaller, the winner was struck half decent into an area of the goal that would even have been a rudimentary save for a keeper in the Sutton and District Non league and it was apparently an absolute banger, just a woeful standard the diving and rolling around when not fouled was even worse than the England mens team, just awful stuff
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I saw the last 20 minutes of the game tonight, utterly embarrassing, they seriously have to make the goals smaller, the winner was struck half decent into an area of the goal that would even have been a rudimentary save for a keeper in the Sutton and District Non league and it was apparently an absolute banger, just a woeful standard the diving and rolling around when not fouled was even worse than the England mens team, just awful stuff
    The lionesses!

you know your life has changed in so many ways when your watching football

thinking.........

Even the manager would get it...
    Last edited by shminkyred; 20th July 2022 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    you know your life has changed in so many ways when your watching football

thinking.........

Even the manager would get it...
    (the) clap

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    got to say I enjoyed it.....forget the standards for a minute....England are in a semi.....(yes gave me one too) but you can't deny the passion and the commitment?

Saw my kid score a goal the other day ...even i could see the standard from the 9 year olds was really poor......but i still run up and down the touchline shouting "Geeeeeeeet In" when the ball hit the back of the net.....