Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Women's football/sport AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    And anyway doesn't it clash with our game against Strasbourg?
    Exactly.

Where the fuck is the your team v Strasbourg?

Sack Sid, bring back Swiss. All is forgiven.

All female commentary team, I believe, for the final.
    England will go into meltdown if Germany win this.
    I'm starting to get heartily sick of women poking their noses into men's football
    (female co-commentator for the community shield yesterday).
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Was that Karen Carney? Have to say she is really insightful in my opinion.
    But whether its the women or the men I can't stand all the Football's coming home stuff, and the bias in the commentaries. (And Harry kane's golden boot tournament, three penalties and two tap ins)

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I'm starting to get heartily sick of women poking their noses into men's football
    (female co-commentator for the community shield yesterday).
    Women doing commentary or punditry doesn't bother me so much, provided they are knowledgeable - and to be fair so many of the men are insufferable enough that I'd happily give a woman a fair shout at a job, versus, say, Martin Tyler sighing through gritted teeth that we have scored. I will admit it doesn't "sound right" though but I think I could overcome that easier than your fella who used to do commentary on Robot Wars - every time he commentates I expect references to Matilda, Sergeant Bash and Sir Kill-a-lot when he gets animated.

Something I don't really understand though is the apparent lack of desire to make their own clubs or their own stadiums - seems to be "ah, thanks for laying the groundwork lads, we'll have that if you don't mind" rather than building their own culture/way of doing things. Just wear the men's kits, use the men's club crests etc

Engerfuoookinlaaaaand .....I know you're all scousers.... but I don't care....actually in tears here...
    Get rid of Southgate get the Dutch bird in

All credit to the sort who scored the winner, her goal celebration was exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Where the fuck is the your team v Strasbourg?

Sack Sid, bring back Swiss. All is forgiven.
    I've never made "your team v" threads for pre-season games.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    All credit to the sort who scored the winner, her goal celebration was exceptional
    You do realise, we're not going to hear the last of this historic epic ground-breaking win on the BBC.
    Women's football will overtake proper football in the UK.
    Any idea how much these girlies get paid, btw?
    Salah doesn't have to worry about his pay being over-shadowed by some woman playing in front of 900 people every week, I bet!

I believe some of the top earners are on fifty a week plus nail bar vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    didn't go far enough in my opinion..... if she wanted to make a real statement she should have done it like the men....you dont see the men taking their tops off to reveal a vest...... and no one can tell me that the girls didn't have a proper womb wave at the sights of Nunes's abs the other day

I wonder if lablers fully out will end up constituting a red card offence?