Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's football/sport AGAIN

It is the unequal equality and it being rammed down everyone's throat aspect of it that's so annoying and the selective nature of the wokeness

For example, the woke ground want gender neutral awards for things like the Brits in which they believe the top female performers will win awards ahead of the top males performers

If we were to suggest we drop women's teams in all sports and be gender neutral and only the very best players make it into the very best teams, well, as that would be almost in not exclusively male, that would be entirely unacceptable to them obviously
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It is the unequal equality and it being rammed down everyone's throat aspect of it that's so annoying and the selective nature of the wokeness

For example, the woke ground want gender neutral awards for things like the Brits in which they believe the top female performers will win awards ahead of the top males performers

If we were to suggest we drop women's teams in all sports and be gender neutral and only the very best players make it into the very best teams, well, as that would be almost in not exclusively male, that would be entirely unacceptable to them obviously
    Yeah but then they'd just introduce quotas so that every team has 50% females. People will get a load of blokes to identify as women to make up the quota! It's a brave new world! :-)

The Community Shield will be played on 30th July at the King Power Stadium.

Bigger stadiums including Wembley, will be used for the Women’s Euros tournament. Expect more fake tickets and too many Liverpool supporters.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post

Bigger stadiums including Wembley, will be used for the Women’s Euros tournament. Expect more fake tickets and too many Liverpool supporters.
    I saw that, the Charity supposed season opening showpiece of the men's game that's financially and infrastructure supporting the women's game, relegated to the King Power stadium for women's international football

I'd rather play it at a league ground than wemberlee with all the FA connections.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post

City still won't sell their quota of tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    City still won't sell their quota of tickets
    That's true, Sky Sports were going on about Grealish as part of their coverage of the Forest promotion celebrations, the most noticeable newsworthy thing was Forest having about 20 times more supporters out to celebrate their promotion than City had for parading the Premier League

"Transgender and non-binary footballers in Germany will be allowed to choose if they play in men's or women's teams."
    "The German football association (DFB) has announced the ruling for amateur and junior football, as well as futsal."
    "The ruling does not cover professional football in Germany, for example the Bundesliga."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61908388

For feck's sake. Shame they're not allowed in the Bundesliga.
    What an absolute farce.

They were at it again the other day on Sky, 3 fucking channels simultaneously covering nothing but "Meet the players" England's women's team League One level crap fest Sky Football, Main Event and Sky Sports news, it's the trying to force it on people that annoys me

I like watching good football played at the highest level, that is the top men's league's in the world and the Champions League, after that it is sometimes interesting to watch developing Premier League teams in the Europa, and after that it is the top Championship sides trying to reach the Premier League at the sharp end of the season

I have no real interest after that, except maybe top aspiring youth players games from our academy, the top women's league isn't of the standard of League One, they shouldn't be woke fuckers desperately trying to ram it down people's throats

They'd be doing football a far greater service by being honest and going all out about the PGMOL and bent VAR decisions that can NOT be put down to being mistakes that decided last season's title race and to make sure that stain on our game is removed never to return, as they made as big a mockery of an incredibly hardfought and close 38 game title race as much as the race director who handed Verstappen an F1 title he didn't win made of that sport last season.

So its fair to say you arent going to the Euros then Nineteen ? 🤣

Being serious the women are nowhere near league one standard they would get hammered in the National League.

I can watch lower league / non league footy as I take it for what it is.