Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Forward - Robbo or Tsimikas?

Going Forward - Robbo or Tsimikas?

Other than his goal against the bitters, in my opinion, Robbo hasn't been doing so good for a few weeks. I thought we did much better on our left after Tsimikas came on tonight. Tsimi certainly put far more crosses into the box. Ok they didn't result in a goal but far more crosses. Robbo almost seems frightened or unable to cross the ball recently.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Must be watching another few months than me.. robbo has been great in the last few months.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Must be watching another few months than me.. robbo has been great in the last few months.
    Agreed, Robbo for me, but more rest for Robbo so he's always at his highest levels of energy and Tsimikas gets more game time too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Robbo for sure.

Tsimikas has to play at Villa and probably Southampton as well we need to keep our players fresh.

We might as well accept the league is done and save our players legs.

Considering the season we've had so far ,Robbo is one of the main reasons it's going the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Robbo for sure.

Tsimikas has to play at Villa and probably Southampton as well we need to keep our players fresh.

We might as well accept the league is done and save our players legs.
    The league is anything but done It's very much STILL on, only needs one slip by City, Newcastle, with the benefit of the game against us as part of it, have effectively had 2 weeks to prepare for their game v City, Wolves will be buoyed by their late comeback v Chelsea, West Ham might well still be scrapping for the last European slot and Stevie will do everything in his power to see his Villa side hand us the title on the last day if they can manage it

Yes today was like groundhog day in taking the wrong approach to these games and incredibly frustrating, but it is a very fucking long way from being over, a long fucking way

Well yeah it’s not officially over but they aren’t going to lose a game no chance.

We might even drop points at Villa that is very possible as well.

I want the FA cup so then Klopp has bagged all the cups for us.

We didn’t play well today but it’s worth remembering we were up against a team who have had the week off and had no European footy in 2022 and they are playing for a CL place too.

Newcastle won’t get nothing but a defeat Howe record v Baldie is played 11 lost 11.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well yeah it’s not officially over but they aren’t going to lose a game no chance.

We might even drop points at Villa that is very possible as well.

I want the FA cup so then Klopp has bagged all the cups for us.

We didn’t play well today but it’s worth remembering we were up against a team who have had the week off and had no European footy in 2022 and they are playing for a CL place too.

Newcastle won’t get nothing but a defeat Howe record v Baldie is played 11 lost 11.
    We never play well when we overplay, don't have runs in behind or mix it up, but we seem obsessed with trying to that as though we're trying to prove some kind of point that we are an all singing, all dancing passing side when we're not in these biggest of all games and forget to do the basics that won us a Champions league and a Premier League title, forget to mix it up to stop low block sides getting set and comfortable repelling every slow build up too many passes tappy crappy move we throw at them

That's why we lost to Atletico in 19-20, put Fab in the centre and suddenly no No6 playing the passes all our chain reaction movement and winning second balls had become reliant on

I'll never rate Fab at No6, having seen how good we can be with a player there who is much better than Fab with the ball, how many more options and opportunities it gives us, I have never and will never accept the backwards step we made in that respect, it will always be a complete and absolute nonsense to me

Can't get runs in behind when teams play in front of their own area.. Spurs refused to come out at ALL. only times they got any runs going is when they countered with about 2/3 players the rest were 75 yards away.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Spurs came with the exact game plan that they needed to and got a deserved point.
    We were and have always been under Jurgen, hopeless at trying to overcome it.

Even Everton nearly got away with it last week.