Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Forward - Robbo or Tsimikas?

Pretty shocking even watching the 2 minutes highlights just now, how many time we had a full back arriving wide in acres we should and could have played in Spurs were so narrow, the one time we tried to Thiago plays a ball for Lewandowski or Muller to run onto and head to Trent that he could have got up and down to his feet
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We were mentally more than physically tired

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    We were mentally more than physically tired
    Still think if Fab sprints back as soon as they get possession in behind him, as I would expect our DM/No6 to do, rather than jog, Kane is crowded out and they don't score, I know there were other mistakes and it's not just on him, but honestly, I've lost count of the number of goals like that we've conceded when Fab arrives in shot just too late jogging, it's always pissed me off

Tsimikas for me. The majority of his cross are just delightful. Robertson sprints down the left, gets undone by the defender and either passes it back to Henderson, thiago or a CB. He wasn't like that before.

Would like to see hoe Tsimkas and Diaz link up for a few games on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Spurs came with the exact game plan that they needed to and got a deserved point.
    We were and have always been under Jurgen, hopeless at trying to overcome it.

Even Everton nearly got away with it last week.
    True. That's my one worry for the two finals. Both managers can outfox Klopp, its only one game but if we turn up in both finals somewhere near our best we beat them.
    I'd hope our intensity will be too much for Real. They've rode their luck massively to be there.

ALL teams will find it tough against low blocks as there is very little space to operate in.

We arent hopeless against it at all we win most games and on par to get 90 points so its clear we overcome it most games.

Last night we didnt and you wont win every game it has always been advantage City anyway even if we win all four games.

Spurs had something to play for nobody City have left do im not saying they all get battered but they win all of them for me.

Just enjoy what we have cos when Klopp has gone and Newcastle are cleaning up then that will be a sad day as it is coming with the wealth they have.

Robbo is the better player but should be rested quicker when the signs are that he’s not in form. He had a great period after his last dropping. Had a few poor games now especially going forward. Give tsimi more minutes when these signs are there.

Robbo looks exhausted to me.
    Am I right in thinking that when Son scored yesterday our two full backs had crossed over, like for a corner, so in fact that big wide open space on the right (our right) that they ran into, it was a Robbo shaped hole. Don't want to have a go at Robbo really, but i couldn't understand why there was zero cover in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Tsimikas for me. The majority of his cross are just delightful. Robertson sprints down the left, gets undone by the defender and either passes it back to Henderson, thiago or a CB. He wasn't like that before.

Would like to see hoe Tsimkas and Diaz link up for a few games on the left.
    I do love an "experiment" and for one game I would love Robertson and Tsimikas as our left with Diaz positioned centrally.

Doesn't even have to be a full game. Just one half would do. I need to know!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Very clearly Robbo on tonight's evidence