Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930

Thread: Match Thread: Aston Villa v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Big time bottler Fab looks like he did pull a Pogba and cry off v Villa

He apparently has a glute injury

What are the symptoms of a gluteal strain? A sudden, sharp pain in the buttocks is usually felt when the strain occurs. Pain will be felt immediately after and may reduce over time. However pain is likely to be felt on activity that uses the gluteal muscles such as jogging

Well, that was always going to happen sooner or later, the only surprise is that it's taken this long
    Big time bottler who has won major trophies here ?

Think you need to calm down abit he is out the cup final and might not make CL final.

Doesnt sound like a guy who has "Done a Pogba" does it.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I'd give Mane a 4 year deal the guy is extremely fit. and pay him what he's worth..
    Mane is thriving in ANOTHER role change. Love him.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Big time bottler who has won major trophies here ?

Think you need to calm down abit he is out the cup final and might not make CL final.

Doesnt sound like a guy who has "Done a Pogba" does it.
    Calm down luv, only trying to make light of a bad situation, although, the last time he was out, we did go on a run that won us the Premier League and won the Club World Cup for the first time, so hopefully all the other lads can make the best of it and rise to new and higher levels in his absence again

I thought the bit about him jogging was amusing at least
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Mane is thriving in ANOTHER role change. Love him.
    He certainly is, Diaz though, been crying out for a wide forward like him even with what we had, put 2 on a plate for Mane through a few players, big difference from the long standing, not getting their head up and putting the ball into a decent area hoping someone would arrive onto it

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Calm down luv, only trying to make light of a bad situation, although, the last time he was out, we did go on a run that won us the Premier League and won the Club World Cup for the first time, so hopefully all the other lads can make the best of it and rise to new and higher levels in his absence again

I thought the bit about him jogging was amusing at least
    I am calm it is you continues to attack players you dont like and defend the ones you do no matter what.

You kind of do this with Thiago as well give him back handed praise but its clear he is top class.

My view is they are OUR players so I support them all unless they do something bad to us or in society.

A league is won over 38 games Fabinho is an important part of that ask Klopp you know the elite manager he will tell you !

You are entitled to an opinion so if you dont rate someone that is fine but making out they didnt help us is plainly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I am calm it is you continues to attack players you dont like and defend the ones you do no matter what.

You kind of do this with Thiago as well give him back handed praise but its clear he is top class.

My view is they are OUR players so I support them all unless they do something bad to us or in society.

A league is won over 38 games Fabinho is an important part of that ask Klopp you know the elite manager he will tell you !

You are entitled to an opinion so if you dont rate someone that is fine but making out they didnt help us is plainly wrong.
    Who's trying to make out Fab didn't help? Our lads all did pull together and did raise themselves to a higher levels in a run of games that pretty much won the title, that run is the best I have seen us play a run of games at any time since Jurgen arrived, that's just accurate, it isn't a pop at anyone

I've been lavishing Thiago with praise, I know he is top class, I want us to get the best out of that/him, how is trying to have him not always drop looking to try and dominate everything or feeling he has to and having our other players find him further forward in the positions he created so much for Bayern in backhanded in any way?

Fair enough 19