Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea (FA Cup Final)

Your team v Chelsea (FA Cup Final)

Assuming injury to Fabinho.

........................Alisson

Trent.......Matip.....Van Dijk....Robertson

.......................Henderson

..................Keita........Thiago

.........Salah........Mane..........Diaz
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Assuming no injury to Keita, a bit of old man Milner, more likely to press a lot better and not let Kovacic get on the ball easy

Alisson

Trent Matip Virgil Robertson

Milner Henderson Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and pick up their second trophy of the season so far
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Both Hendo and Thiago will be wrecked carrying Milners lack of legs or chasing after Keita’s giveaways.

We better hope Fab is fit. I know it sounds pessimistic but I think we all know deep down, Fab is key.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Both Hendo and Thiago will be wrecked carrying Milners lack of legs or chasing after Keita’s giveaways.

We better hope Fab is fit. I know it sounds pessimistic but I think we all know deep down, Fab is key.
    He honestly isn't, there are lots more games we need a No6 with more quality on the ball and Henderson's leadership, better reading of the game and positioning far more than we need a destroyer like Fab who will sit deeper, making us narrower and easier to play down the side of and crunch into tackles if his positioning was better, he wouldn't need to

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, reasonable chunk of Saturday.

Fingers crossed. We will certainly be knackered after the match is over. Chelsea give us a game of late.

With Hendo at No6 and Thiago at LCM, because Hendo plays higher making it an actual 3 rather than a 1-2, I think it gives Hendo and Thiago more chances to deliver quality forward passing, it seems to cause a bit of indecision in the oppositions pressing of either, because it's in their head, they can just go simple to the other one and they can produce a pass to release someone that takes them out of the game creating a chance for one of our lads

Alisson
    Gomez Matip VVD Robbo
    Hendo Thiago
    Salah Mane Diaz
    Jota

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Alisson
    Gomez Matip VVD Robbo
    Hendo Thiago
    Salah Mane Diaz
    Jota
    2 midfielders against Chelsea? We'd get battered.

Has to be noted that Chelsea have bossed our midfield all 3 games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Has to be noted that Chelsea have bossed our midfield all 3 games this season.
    Ok then, well, as per the discussion on the other thread, let's see how our midfield fares with Millie Hendo Thiago then