Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea (FA Cup Final)

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I'd really like two point out too you how two use your too's and to's my deer justme XXxX
    get fooked
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not sure why others get rested and Fab is made to play every game??

Reminds me of when Milner was playing all the time at his age and got injured due to it.

He can easily share that role with henderson with the other 2 midfield spots getting rotated
    Have you been living in a cave Kev? That is what's been happening, Hendo and Fab have been sharing the role Inter, Benfica, Villareal both legs of all of them, one started, the other came on for him, Hendo started v Newcastle AND we remain unbeaten in games Hendo has started at No6 this season, and he's turned a few too, Inter first and second leg and last night when he's come on, the 0-0 to 2-0 first leg win over Inter and the defeat to Inter when it was 1-0 when he came on and wrestled back the initiative and control were probably the most crucial in terms that we're in the Champions League final now, last night, turning it from 1-0 down to a 2-1 win was crucial too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Actually, if he's fit, remember Naby had a knock of some kind, I'm going for Naby to start and Konate, just thinking of the battles fought in different areas in our games v Chelsea this season

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Keita Henderson Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

I just think, Alonso and Mo is usually one of the battles, Rudiger helps him out with it too, Keita and the positions he takes up is very interesting looking at the positions that battle pulls other players into, I think it also frees Trent up to operate as deep lying playmaker as he did for a lot of last night and to arrive lateish from deeper to deliver balls over the top for Diaz, switches for Robbo and Diaz and his crosses from deep over and between Rudiger and Silva to the far post for Mane and Diaz - I just think that collection of players might just work somehow, looking at the battles of the 3 other games so far

Thiago I'd like to see looking to be found in space a little further forward and really create from there, and rather than try and dominate the ball, let it flow, let Hendo try and keep giving it to all our players who can create when they are positioned to including him as he does that very well. When Fab plays, Thiago HAS to keep dropping deeper alongside Fab to try and make the play, because Fab just isn't good at it, when Hendo plays, he will have to at times to support him, but he can look to receive the ball further forward more frequently, in the kind of positions he created a lot from for Bayern - His excellence without the ball will also be needed in his battle with Kante, which will be key and which I'd expect Mane to be helping him with

Really looking forward to this final, we've made 3 very poor attempts at beating them in 90 minutes so far this season, I expect this line up to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming and get the long overdue win within the 90 minutes

Kovacic gone off injured for Chelsea so will miss the final it looks like good news with fab out

Nice one daniel James
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Just read that Tuchel said Kovacic very unlikely to play, recurring injury apparently. Also read Kante might be out.

They'll be a tough prospect regardless.

As they should be - a Cup Final after all.

Would absolutely love to win it without extra-time or penalties.

I'm at wedding on Saturday, all good though bride is scouse has moved ceremony to accommodate the match, if it goes to pens my missus will explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    They'll be a tough prospect regardless.

As they should be - a Cup Final after all.

Would absolutely love to win it without extra-time or penalties.
    We dropped 4 points in the league v Chelsea and needed extra time and pens to win the Carabao, we really need to start beating them in 90 minutes ahead of next season, doing so to land the FA Cup would be brilliant

Need to be ready for the unexpected too, hard to know what formation Tuchel will go with, he's been tinkering with 442 of late, 343 or 442 I'd think

I think Chelsea will defo play a back 3 against us.

Sure he has in all 3 games against us this season ?

I fancy Jota to win us the cup on Saturday
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century