Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea (FA Cup Final)

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I think we should rest players for the run in
    Sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Surely it has to be up there either way. I know we might only end up with the Carabao BUT 3 finals and potentially in the title race until the last day.

It would be a travesty if that were all forgotten.

The win ratio is up there with the very best ever seasons by any team in any top flight season in history. Must be?
    A fine line dude.
    Win the three and its historic. Win one and its a failure that will be laughed at for a long time.
    Win another CL and it puts us up there with Milan.
    Two domestic cups would be great but a feeling of disappointment would be unanimous, that's ungrateful but true.
    Win all 4? We're God's. But I don't think anyone genuinely thinks that's happening now.
    Me and Miller said a couple of weeks ago that whatever happens this is just the start. Jurgen for another 4 years is pretty much a guarantee.

no one in the team capable, but anything close to steven’s strike in 2006, for the winner will do nicely.

the greatest strike in terms of pure technique i have ever seen. perfection. miss steven.

justme you must be torn between supporting your bezzie online virtual mate miller and your true love chelski!

oh well, half n half eh

If Keita does start at RCM I could see him getting himself on the scoresheet today, just think he'll get chances because of the positions he picks up as to me they seem to fall inbetween, in the half spaces between where the other players are occupied in the numerous other battles
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Today is important for momentum but it’s Champions League No7 we want.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Today is important for momentum but it’s Champions League No7 we want.
    We want EVERYTHING To build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Had Napoleon had that idea he would have conquered the bloody world. For Liverpool to be untouchable. To build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in

I wouldn't be surprised if Tuchel lines up 352 or 442 for this game, just seems to have been working towards playing 2 up top their last few games, we might even see him start with Lukaku and Havertz - What his side will be and their tactics will be are really unpredictable

Sky prattling on about it being a surprise this is Jurgen's first FA Cup final, no it isn't fucking surprising, he has been working with incredibly limited resources compared to the sides that have been dominating it, that restricted him to focusing the best of his resources almost exclusively into the Premier League and Champions league until this season

Hope we play a 4231 with Bobby or Jota starting over Keita.

Any win will do me today. Then see if anything happens in the west ham game

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Sarcasm?
    Yes I was joking. Although I can’t tel what I actually believe about this anymore. There’s so many important games but the big one is in Paris

Any win for our lads will do for me, preferably in 90 minutes, quite sure Diaz, Mane and Mo will start, Jota looked like he had the hump a bit when he was getting off the bus, just has to work harder to be an even better player everyday