Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea (FA Cup Final)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hope we play a 4231 with Bobby or Jota starting over Keita.

Any win will do me today. Then see if anything happens in the west ham game
    Nobles last game. He'll be bang up for it. Scores one,makes 2. Goes out with a bang in front of his own faithful.
    Oh and he likes Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    no one in the team capable, but anything close to steven’s strike in 2006, for the winner will do nicely
    Not as far out of course, but in terms of players capable of clean strikes - Thiago's goal against Porto was a thing of beauty.

Keita and Thiago have to be the best versions of themselves today and Mo needs to prove himself worthy of his new contract.

Then we will win.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Keita and Thiago have to be the best versions of themselves today and Mo needs to prove himself worthy of his new contract.

Then we will win.
    Hope so.

Though we know from experience that we could get outplayed and still win - Michael Owen and Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Nobles last game. He'll be bang up for it. Scores one,makes 2. Goes out with a bang in front of his own faithful.
    Oh and he likes Liverpool.
    I'll have some of that, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Any win for our lads will do for me, preferably in 90 minutes, quite sure Diaz, Mane and Mo will start, Jota looked like he had the hump a bit when he was getting off the bus, just has to work harder to be an even better player everyday
    Can't blame him really

Jota
    21 goals & 8 assists in 3,312 mins

Mane
    22 goals & 5 assists in 3,638 mins

Imo Jota has pressed better than Mane this season and has marginally better tackle and intercepts stats

Klopp likely to go for a 433 which hasn't worked out too great v chelsea

Starting Keita at rcm in 433, where he's struggled in big games v tougher opposition.

Keita
    4 goals & 3 assists in 1,922 mins

I'd be miffed if I was Jota or a fit to play Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Can't blame him really

Jota
    21 goals & 8 assists in 3,312 mins

Mane
    22 goals & 5 assists in 3,638 mins

Imo Jota has pressed better than Mane this season and has marginally better tackle and intercepts stats

Klopp likely to go for a 433 which hasn't worked out too great v chelsea

Starting Keita at rcm in 433, where he's struggled in big games v tougher opposition.

Keita
    4 goals & 3 assists in 1,922 mins

I'd be miffed if I was Jota or a fit to play Bobby
    Yes, but those stats don't tell the story of Mane reinventing himself for the third time now, this time in the No9 position - His better form since that recent seeming completion of that transition and his pretty special so far relationship with Diaz who's the undisputed best option at LFWD already - Jota has work to do, been a great signing, but, too often when he plays if he doesn't score it's like we're playing with 10 men

Mane needs to work more on nicking the ball off opposition midfielders feet with blindside challenges from behind them, to our midfielders feet and immediately making a run to be found in space beyond that midfielder too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Today's 11
    Alisson
    Trent Konate VVD Robbo
    Keita Hendo Thiago
    Salah Mane Diaz

Our strongest 11 starts

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Keita Henderson Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

Really looking forward to this final, we've made 3 very poor attempts at beating them in 90 minutes so far this season, I expect this line up to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming and get the long overdue win within the 90 minutes and land our first FA Cup under Jurgen to complete the set

Come the FUCK on Liverpool!
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Firmino, Gomez, Jones, Jota, Tsimikas, Origi, Matip.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century