Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Wolves

Your team v Wolves

Well, don't hold much hope, but we took it to the final day. What an outstanding effort.

........................Alisson

Oxlade......Matip.....Konate...Tsimikas

.........................Milner

..................Elliott........Jones

.....Minamino........Jota.........Origi
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Let's get the win and let Stevie, Coutinho and ingsy do a job for us at the Etihad. a Coooouuuuuuuttttttttinnnnnnnhhhoooooo 93rd minute free kick to win it or level their game while we've won our would be absolutely perfect

We really shouldn't be needing anything from Stevie and Villa, we should currently be on 91 points (Jota non pen v Spurs) and the other lot should be on 86 points (2 1-0's courtesy of 2 unquestionably wrong VAR penalty decisions), it should be over and done now, our second Premier League win in 3 seasons

Alisson

Trent Matip Virgil Robertson

Keita Henderson Thiago

Salah Mane Diaz

I absolutely expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points to bring the title that should already rightfully be ours back to Anfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Don’t see it like that Sid, think we go quite strong as they won’t want to go two weeks without a competitive game and lose their edge.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Don’t see it like that Sid, think we go quite strong as they won’t want to go two weeks without a competitive game and lose their edge.
    Agreed. Unless anyone has a niggle it should be full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yeah I don't think Klopp will field that side at all, just how I personally would do it - biggest chance of silverware is Europe for me and if we got already-exhausted lads injured in a Wolves game and finished second, thus jeopardising our Champion's League chances, it would be gutting.

Thankfully Jürgen is in charge rather than me or we would have a LOT less points.

Think a week is long enough to recover.

Alisson
    Trent Matip Konate Robbo
    Hendo Thiago
    Taki Bobby Diaz
    Mane

Different

Lets have a ferocious and vociferous party atmosphere of support of the most incredible levels and just celebrate our lads incredible season so far and roar them to a win that will see us add the Premier League trophy, that should by rights and the laws of the game already be in our possession, to our haul for the season so far come the final whistle
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yup. With all the talk about Villa, we mustn’t forget that we’ve got a job to do. Let’s go strong and finish the league’s on a massive high. I wouldn’t risk Salah, VvD, Fab or, obviously Gomez, but every one else should be available for selection.