Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Midweek Games 9/05

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Pitch invasion for their worst season in decades. Fuck me, what would they do if they actually achieved something.
    Vieira maybe in trouble for trying to kick a bitter..But seriously I would be embarrassed to celebrate avoiding relegation. If i was Everton fan. especially considering how much money they have spent in the last 5 years..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The Premier League have been incredibly lax in concluding their investigations into the financial irregularities of the bitters and City, these and any subsequent point deductions, should have both been concluded by the end of this season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The Premier League have been incredibly lax in concluding their investigations into the financial irregularities of the bitters and City, these and any subsequent point deductions, should have both been concluded by the end of this season
    The bitters will go down next season..closer to their new stadium opening as well. Their first fixture at that place will be a derby.. Against Tranmere
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I was watching Jurgen's press conference on youtube and had SSN on mute on my TV and saw the bitters goals, looked very much like Butland was on a Brucie bonus to me, very suspect, genuinely looks like he just deliberately lets their goals in, if he were the keeper of any fans club and let goals in like that, they certainly would not be happy

we are so lucky

Imagine going nuts celebrating not getting relegated... when your team is far too good for that in the first place compared to other junk down there, not to mention how much money they've spent...

It's baffling to us but I guess it's all they have to celebrate, poor sods granted it must of been a bit of a relief though, but frankly they should have never been in that position.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I was watching Jurgen's press conference on youtube and had SSN on mute on my TV and saw the bitters goals, looked very much like Butland was on a Brucie bonus to me, very suspect, genuinely looks like he just deliberately lets their goals in, if he were the keeper of any fans club and let goals in like that, they certainly would not be happy
    Butland's arms aren't fully stretched for any of the goals. Especially the third. Very suspect indeed Nineteenx...

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    we are so lucky

Imagine going nuts celebrating not getting relegated... when your team is far too good for that in the first place compared to other junk down there, not to mention how much money they've spent...

It's baffling to us but I guess it's all they have to celebrate, poor sods granted it must of been a bit of a relief though, but frankly they should have never been in that position.
    50 points clear.

Mind the Gap you bitter sods

I was watching Jurgen's press conference
    I much preferred his counter press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I much preferred his counter press conference
    Ha ha At least you got my gag on the transfer thread then, I had thought perhaps Miller had worded his post as he did deliberately for that effect also

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Midfield is more pressing than front 3 but if we are looking front 3 then particularly I’d Bobby stays it’s at RWF we need to be looking at.

No I hadn’t seen that. Miller let himself down badly there