Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek Games 9/05

I get you Justme and I could see this a mile off that is why I kept saying they win out all their games.

I know they dropped points to Palace/Soton etc but they were fighting as they needed points.

The teams they had apart from Leeds who are poor had nothing to really play for.

To win a title it is possible but you need 95ish to win it that is not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Has you can tell i'm annoyed.. Wolves are so lacking of anything to allow a midfielder not even a striker.. to score 3 times.
    I don't know why you're doing this to yourself, mate.

I told you nobody else is out there going to try to do us any favours.

They all invite City to their barns by rolling the red carpet and bending over.
    Lube included

Just do yourself the best possible favour and accept the title is gone.
    We can concentrate on winning the things that are still in our hands, by handing Chelsea a thumping and then go on to win the one title Pep's never won (without Messi), and hold it over those (other) blue shites' heads.

For me it's not even about "getting revenge" over Real Madrid or anything like that anymore.
    It's about getting that number 7 and flipping off City and letting them know that all the Halaand's in the world are never going to get them one of these, let alone 7.

Fuck them.
    And fuck all the other teams that wouldn't give them a fight, and then play us like they're playing for a World Club championship title.

I fully expect City to add another 2 or 3 goals in the second half for a full on bumming, just to drive it home.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I see Chelsea are getting a nice little warm-up.

My fear is that we could end the season with just the league cup, which would be a travesty.

As great as this City team are, they would give the league up for our place in the Champions league final.

Don't know why anyone does it to themselves. There was always hope, but won't say I'm disappointed as the title has never been in our hands.

We have more to play for and the season hasn't finished.

All I was interested in, after realising we weren't going to win the EPL, was Everton getting relegated and I didn't think that would happen despite our wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As great as this City team are, they would give the league up for our place in the Champions league final.
    They would and that's because they're a pack of entitled cunts who think its their right to win the CL. They havent earned a fucking thing.
    Thoroughly dislikeable.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post

My fear is that we could end the season with just the league cup, which would be a travesty.

They're playing a shit Leeds and against 10 men ffs

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post

Yep - I see that one too. Chasing 4 can mean you miss out on them all. At least we bagged one, but it would be a massive slap in the face if that is all we take after the incredible winning form this season.

KDB 4

Lol.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

KDB is different class. Amazing footballer. Seems like a decent bloke as well.

1-4.