Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek Games 9/05

It's still on While it is mathematically possible, we only need them to drop points in both their remaining games Be funny is West Ham did take points off them to leave it still open on the final day
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think there's more chance of winning the euromillions than city dropping 4 pts
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They haven't though really.
    One thing is certain there'll be more effort from Wolves on the last day.
    22-1. I don't give a fuck what anyone say's, that's teams literally rolling over for them.
    Yeah, but everyone wants US to win, mate.
    Haven't you heard?

That's why other teams are just rolling over for City.
    Duh!
    (**taps head**)

It's a bigger plan in 4-D chess that neither you nor I could possibly hope to understand, but there's a method to the madness.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

The dickheads in the Media saying Haaland is a bargain at that price and it’s great for the Premier League.

Absolutely moronic comments both.

Wolves should hang their heads in shame. 1-5 at home, fuck you. They're better than that.
    Absolutely Amber Hearded their season when they can still make the Europa. Fucking shitcunts

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They haven't though really.
    One thing is certain there'll be more effort from Wolves on the last day.
    22-1. I don't give a fuck what anyone say's, that's teams literally rolling over for them.
    It is rolling over for them, like in 18-19, we turn up and face a low block regardless of how the respective teams usually set up, City turn up and teams play open and try and engage them in a game of football with their standard tactics - I think some of the rags were having a go at Gerrard for having a bit of a go and not playing a low block, the fucking nerve of the twats, although they only attacked with 3, 4 or 5, they kept players behind the ball still

City been unreal all season tbf. Crazy consistency. We never got ourselves in a position to win the league and took extraordinary form to get anywhere near contention. We’ll need to improve a touch more to get another league while pep is there. I think we can though.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    City been unreal all season tbf. Crazy consistency. We never got ourselves in a position to win the league and took extraordinary form to get anywhere near contention. We’ll need to improve a touch more to get another league while pep is there. I think we can though.
    Not dropping 10 points in games because 2 or more top midfielders were missing and we left ourselves short of one would have been desirable

VAR and the refs association want a proper cunting whatever anyone says, they have given them a six point swing too and with the margins as tight as they are, it just isn't acceptable, it is not remotely acceptable, Sky, BT Sport and all the pundits, commentators and rags aren't absolutely ripping into Riley and the refs association, just one serious error or deliberate act of bias by VAR can decide the title, they need to be on their fucking case and make sure it does not happen next season

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I'd agree with this....I said last night when you look at it we're just that little bit easier to play against than City and defo give teams more chances....

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    I'd agree with this....I said last night when you look at it we're just that little bit easier to play against than City and defo give teams more chances....
    City requires teams to set up a certain way, they can't just rock up and play their managers preferred way of playing, we do struggle against 3 at the back and low blocks more than City and because changing from their preferred way of playing to play a low block isn't a lot of work, teams to that to us, then play their manager's preferred way of playing and quite open v City because they can't be arsed doing the work in the week to set up properly against them, so yes, effectively rolling over through laziness