Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Southampton

Jurgen strenuously making the point about this game being on Tuesday when we could have played it on the Thursday and rightly so, the club needs to get the scheduling issue raised at one of the Premier League club meetings where they all vote to pass certain changes, because honestly, in this run in, our schedule has been an absolute piss take
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Need a good win v the saints then anything could happen on last match day. Anyone remember 1989?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Need a good win v the saints then anything could happen on last match day. Anyone remember 1989?
    I'd happily take a scraped 1-0.

Chance of us finishing level with Man City and it coming down to goal difference are slim and the chances of us being able to have a better goal difference than them are incredibly slim.

Send out the Jones/Elliott/Minamino/Ox etc lads and enter the final day in the hope that we score first against Wolves, Villa score first against Man City and that Man City have a wobble due to a collective meltdown of their Home crowd and Pep.

I'd put the League at 5%-10% whereas I'd put the Champion's League at 50/50.

Deal the hand we have been dealt.

Well, West Ham DID get something and Jota still needs a goal or two, I'd expect a spectacular bench to be called on to get us over the line by the odd goal if necessary - I can't look past this line up if I'm honest, it picks itself really, Ox is probably the only surprise to some, but he's been our best player who's come in at LFWD and RFWD the last 3 seasons, Diaz has changed the LFWD position, but I can't look further than Ox in place of Mo

Alisson

Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas

Keita Milner Jones

Oxlade Bobby Jota

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, West Ham DID get something and Jota still needs a goal or two, I'd expect a spectacular bench to be called on to get us over the line by the odd goal if necessary - I can't look past this line up if I'm honest, it picks itself really, Ox is probably the only surprise to some, but he's been our best player who's come in at LFWD and RFWD the last 3 seasons, Diaz has changed the LFWD position, but I can't look further than Ox in place of Mo

Alisson

Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas

Keita Milner Jones

Oxlade Bobby Jota

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer a thorough, hard, deep penetrating bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    Any gel needed?

I'm shocked at myself for saying this but bobby needs to play we might need him for the final now

I trust him to work with Mane etc better than Jota.. and if salah is out he needs to play for me.

he could also be very important v real's midfield and making sure they don't get chance to dominate/make chances
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I'm shocked at myself for saying this but bobby needs to play we might need him for the final now

I trust him to work with Mane etc better than Jota.. and if salah is out he needs to play for me.

he could also be very important v real's midfield and making sure they don't get chance to dominate/make chances
    Bobby and Div to shine in CL final.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Anyone remember 1989?
    Don’t…! Still too painful

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Don’t…! Still too painful
    Sorry Steveo!

Even ignoring the Jota non penalty v Spurs and just taking the 2 unquestionably incorrect handball penalty decisions in City's 1-0's v Wolves and the bitters, our lads should be level on points right now and going into this game to win it and move 3 points clear