Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Real Madrid (Champion's League Final)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think Henderson will be just as key.
    Hope we start with Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago. If those three are fit and don’t break down, with Diaz, Mané and Salah up front I will be very confident of the win.
    Hendo's always key, still our most influential midfielder, granted we have games he plays we're not at our best, but nothing like some of the shit shows we've had on occasion in his absence or indeed had in halves in some game this season he was rested for or in second halves of games he's been taken off early in for a bit of rest, both legs v Inter and Benfica demonstrated all of that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Yep miller, that's it right there. It's key we have the right cover for when Trent rampages forward and we get caught with Vinícius José Paixão de Oliveira Júnior tearing down his flank.
    That’s easy for you to say

Yep miller, that's it right there. It's key we have the right cover for when Trent rampages forward and we get caught with Vinícius José Paixão de Oliveira Júnior tearing down his flank.
    I don't think we can allow ourselves to overly focus on him really in terms of one-on-one scenarios at the side of the pitch at Matip.

Think we nullify his threat by getting our offside traps absolutely bang on, combined with stopping the supply to him.

Vinicius is a bullet. Trying to stop it with our palm is folly. But we can jam the gun barrel and bite at the finger on the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I don't think we can allow ourselves to overly focus on him really in terms of one-on-one scenarios at the side of the pitch at Matip.

Think we nullify his threat by getting our offside traps absolutely bang on, combined with stopping the supply to him.

Vinicius is a bullet. Trying to stop it with our palm is folly. But we can jam the gun barrel and bite at the finger on the trigger.
    I'm expecting it will more than likely be the set up in which Trent sits deeper more of the game making the play and we get a monstrous press and counter press on ahead of him, nicking the ball high as the opposition need more time on the ball with the easy option and outball they were expecting to be on all game, not really there for them, and we bum them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We need to play with pace and controlled aggression. RM will try to slow the game down to suit their style of play. If we let them do that, we’ll get dominated all over the park. Our press and counter press needs to be top drawer.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That’s easy for you to say
    Well, my fiancé is Swedish/Brazilian. She moved to Sweden at 5 years of age. Hahaha
    Fantástico... 😁

Have I ever told you gentlemen how much I hate Real Madrid?

Bet you absolutely loved them 3 weeks ago Taki pal jajajajajaja...

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    You don't hate them as much as me or as much as 19 hates Mancs.
    IDST.

Bet you absolutely loved them 3 weeks ago Taki pal jajajajajaja...
    I did mate I loved them but it wore off after a few days for some reason