Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    For 19x:
    thefsa.org.uk/contact/
    Why don't we get in contact with the football supporters association, and see what sort of response they come up with?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The Premier League faces an unprecedented shortfall in experienced referees next season after Kevin Friend became the fourth long-serving official to quit the top flight this summer - to take a management role with the referees’ organisation.

Friend, 50, is the youngest of the retirees this summer, following Mike Dean, 54; Jon Moss, 51; and Martin Atkinson, 51, out the game. Between them the quartet have officiated in 63 seasons in the Premier League alone and leave the Professional Games Match Official organisation without stalwarts who have taken charge of big games and each officiated at an FA Cup final.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/06/21/exclusive-premier-league-facing-shortfall-experienced-referees/
    I see Mike Dean didn't stay retired for long,he has been hired as a Var Official for the upcoming season.

Jurgen's got a point about Tierney that's completely undeniable, I've actually contacted several police forces and action fraud asking that they investigate him and Kavanagh for match fixing

If you went through the games, there is a very long list of wrong decisions by Tierney or Kavanagh or Tierney with Kavanagh on VAR against Liverpool in our games or that adversely affect Liverpool in other games, such a his failure to give a pen to the bitters in the final minutes of City's game v Everton last season with City leading 1-0

This was a willful, deliberate and calculated decision by Tierney and Kavanagh (VAR) not to correctly apply the laws of the game - The criteria for what would constitute a handball was set out before the season started and made absolutely crystal clear, the ball clearly struck Rodri on his forearm (below the shirt line) and his arm was in an unnatural position away from his body and furthermore, as it struck his arm through him misjudging the flight or bounce of the ball, it striking his forearm stopped the ball going to an Everton forward

Riley apologised to Everton for the error the footage was so clear it couldn't possible have been an error, it was a quite obvious clear and deliberate act of match fixing, Liverpool, who l=missed out on last season's title by a single point, Tierney and Kavanagh allowing City to benefit from an additional 2 contrary to the laws of the game have yet to receive an apology from PGMOL, The FA or Premier League

It was so clear an apology simply must be forthcoming and last season's title winners marked with an asterix

This was not the only controversy involving Liverpool fixtures of fixtures affecting them Tierney was involved in last season and there have been several others in other seasons involving Tierney and Kavanagh
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

who was the 4th official that Klopp went up to and celebrated in front off? he got booked for it i believe...hurt his leg in the process
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Klopp should ask for him to be removed from our fixtures. Not sure what can be done but he should make more noise about it.
    Little tit he is. Didn't want to know about the handball at the end of the first half either.
    I'd like to know what he said that Klopp isn't happy about.

Oh yeah I forgot that, very big handball appeal, Tierney blows up and gets everyone off the pitch with no VAR review

Last season, off the top of my head, although I think there were more

Spurs 2-2 LFC definite penalty for a foul on Jota by Emerson Royal not given

Man City 1-0 Wolves Penalty given to City for handball that wasn't handball

Everton 0-1 Man City Penalty not given to the bitters for a very clear handball under the laws of the game

That's a 6 point swing for City in a season they were handed the title by a solitary point - That really needs investigating
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Kavanagh was the VAR guy in the game against Arsenal.. I know it doesn't get mentioned at all. But Salah was clearly dragged to the floor in the last minute of the game. It don't get mentioned because it was never going to be given.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot that, very big handball appeal, Tierney blows up and gets everyone off the pitch with no VAR review
    Surely this is knocking about somewhere, sly sports never even replayed it which seemed odd. Neville an the racist tyler then were all for giving a peno against konate for a nothing challenge

Mason must be off his rocker. And Tierney should never be near a Liverpool game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jurgen's got a point about Tierney that's completely undeniable, I've actually contacted several police forces and action fraud asking that they investigate him and Kavanagh for match fixing

If you went through the games, there is a very long list of wrong decisions by Tierney or Kavanagh or Tierney with Kavanagh on VAR against Liverpool in our games or that adversely affect Liverpool in other games, such a his failure to give a pen to the bitters in the final minutes of City's game v Everton last season with City leading 1-0

This was a willful, deliberate and calculated decision by Tierney and Kavanagh (VAR) not to correctly apply the laws of the game - The criteria for what would constitute a handball was set out before the season started and made absolutely crystal clear, the ball clearly struck Rodri on his forearm (below the shirt line) and his arm was in an unnatural position away from his body and furthermore, as it struck his arm through him misjudging the flight or bounce of the ball, it striking his forearm stopped the ball going to an Everton forward

Riley apologised to Everton for the error the footage was so clear it couldn't possible have been an error, it was a quite obvious clear and deliberate act of match fixing, Liverpool, who l=missed out on last season's title by a single point, Tierney and Kavanagh allowing City to benefit from an additional 2 contrary to the laws of the game have yet to receive an apology from PGMOL, The FA or Premier League

It was so clear an apology simply must be forthcoming and last season's title winners marked with an asterix

This was not the only controversy involving Liverpool fixtures of fixtures affecting them Tierney was involved in last season and there have been several others in other seasons involving Tierney and Kavanagh
    Out of curiosity, how did the different police forces respond?