Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    YES!

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has suggested he will only pay his £75,000 Football Association fine if the money goes to "a good cause".

The German said he would "like to know" and "if it does, I'm happy to pay it. If it doesn't, we need to talk again".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65650176
    FFS Jurgen, them all inclusive holidays for the boys at the FA won't pay for themselves .

Bent and corrupt as fuck match fixing PGMOL & Premier League issue a statement that Konsa did not deliberately play the ball, it's clear as fucking day he played the ball deliberately and it wasn't a deflection

Fucking lock these corrupt bastards up
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

just goes to show how these officials are.. they think they are "god" i dont trust any of them.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Put it on the match thread but it’s being spoken about here. All the ex pros in the room thought it was a goal, and …

“Former Premier League referee Peter Walton has disagreed with the decision to rule out Cody Gakpo's Liverpool equaliser against Aston Villa.

It's a rare moment for the ex-official to go against one of his former colleagues as he believes the Dutchman's goal should have stood as the Reds chased the game against Unai Emery's side. The incident occurred shortly before the hour mark where Trent Alexander-Arnold's cross was met by Luis Diaz, who was onside, which deflected off of Villans defender Ezri Konsa and into the path of Virgil van Dijk, who was initially offside when the ball was played.”

Shafted once again at a critical time in the season

The club should raise it with the police and CPS that deliberate failure to correctly apply the laws of the game amounts to criminality and deliberate match fixing and could cost the club over 100m in lost revenue and potentially more if is has a knock on effect on future seasons

It's not just the club, it is 2023 it is a global sport with global betting now with millions of people betting on matches like yesterdays, the FA PGMOL The Premier League and English FA can't continue behaving in their drachonian 90's manner as though the internet was never invented and the globilisation it brought about never happened

How they behave and continue to literally is criminal and was also a big factor in why many clubs wanted to breakaway to a ESL

The police are you crazy?? you'd think they'd investigate referee decisions?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The police are you crazy?? you'd think they'd investigate referee decisions?
    It amounts to match fixing, millions of pounds is placed in bets on the result of Premier League games every weekend, the clubs involved could lose well in excess of 100m in revenue through these decisions too

You don't think the police should investigate match fixing with these sums of money involved?

They should investigate systemic match fixing by FA PGMOL officials, i'm not talking about loads of decisions, I'm talking about decisions in which there is absolutely no question whatsoever they have deliberately failed to apply the laws of the game to influence the result of the game

Like yesterdays decision, like the decision not to award Everton an 87th minute penalty v City in last season's run in, when all the supporting video evidence shows it can't possible have been a case of them having made a mistake

You don't need video evidence, did the ref in question not write an apology to everton later. As the L in PGMOL stands for Limited as in a company, then you should be able to sue when the mistake is so obvious. One thing you could do is hire the best refs in the world, base wage 30k, each prem. match they ref pay them 10k, the money tends to focus on the job in hand.
    Suppose brexit has put a stop to that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    You don't need video evidence, did the ref in question not write an apology to everton later. As the L in PGMOL stands for Limited as in a company, then you should be able to sue when the mistake is so obvious. One thing you could do is hire the best refs in the world, base wage 30k, each prem. match they ref pay them 10k, the money tends to focus on the job in hand.
    Suppose brexit has put a stop to that idea.
    I agree i floated this idea pre Brexit that rather than face potential bias from UK refs based of theirs or their families personal preference, the Premier League, all the top European leagues in fact, should have the very best refs from a UEFA governed and controlled pool as the standard and consistency is much better overall in the Champions League my one complaint being i still can't see how Benzema was not given offside and interfering for Real's winner in last season's Champions League final