Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

Newcastle support on Twitter complaining the ref for their game with Brighton tomorrow night is from the Wirral. Do they expect it to be changed as some sort of benefit for their team?
    They should wait until they're going fir a title against City and all officials every week seem to be Mancs.
    Shows they're worried about us though.

The way this season is going. They'll drop points to Brighton and then we'll go and drop points to Villa.

Villa are a good team under Emeri and are playing well. Even though we've won 7 in a row, I don't think we've played particularly well in any of those game except Leicester.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

That's fantastic, it shows they are really feeling the pressure, if Brighton can bum them by 3 or 4 it would be brilliant, then Dean Smith needs to set Leicester up 4231 to counter on them knowing they HAVE to leave gaps looking for the win

Tierney robbed us of 2 points v Spurs away last season, it was the four points they handed City with the Wolves and bitters pen decisions we had no power to influence ourselves that saw them rob us of a second title in 4 seasons

When we have a full or near full strength side available they try it, but we're mostly too good for it to work, we play in a way designed to stop them getting opportunities to give team's something that's why they resorted to giving City points in games they'd otherwise have dropped points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

They robbed us of more points this season 2 v Fulham ignoring the meaningful contact criteria they bloody set out

And 2 again v Arsenal ignoring the meaningful contact criteria they bloody set out to gift Arsenal a pen for a dive while not giving us one WITH meaningful contact

The filthy have a number of additional points through bent decisions giving them pens or frees when they otherwise never looked like scoring while also denying their opponents legitimate pens and frees

They without question got 3 points v City through that bent as fuck offside decision, that got them level and they then won because of how City reacted to that bent decision, how you react to it is important

Against Spurs Tierney (again) was desperately trying to give them something which resulted in Richarlieson making it 3-3 from a free kick that never was, we then went straight up the other end and scored, the right reaction from the players

But THAT is precisely why Jurgen reacted like he did and said what he did as we always have this shit with Tierney and after the jumped up little twat handed City the team his family supports a title they didn't win by blatantly robbing us of 2 points v Spurs and not giving the bitters THAT penalty v City, Jurgen's no doubt had enough

Rather than constantly doubling down backing their man and further punishing teams or managers who have already been unfairly treated, they should ask the club for a list of incidents which they feel that official has shown incredible bias against them and failed to apply the laws of the game (which is a very long fucking list with Tierney) and stop appointing him to officiate in any capacity in our games or those of teams he has shown incredible bias in favour of City and the filthy

And they could easily do that on the low down, without any mass hysteria or media coverage, they need to stop the bent officiating and clean our game up as a lot of people outside the UK society and pathetic spineless sports media status quo see it for being every bit as bent as it is and it's a disgusting stain on our national games that needs removing

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    The way this season is going. They'll drop points to Brighton and then we'll go and drop points to Villa.

Villa are a good team under Emeri and are playing well. Even though we've won 7 in a row, I don't think we've played particularly well in any of those game except Leicester.
    Villa are a very good team under Emre

They press and counter press really well and all their mids are always looking to release Watkins in behind so you have to make sure you always have pressure on them and the ball and be incredibly watchful of Watkins, Ramsey and Moreno's runs as they're always looking to release all 3 and all 3 link really well if released

Making Moreno have to defend seems to hugely reduce their attacking threat so leaving Mo up and wide and mixing it up with Virgil and Trent's balls to find him out there would be good to keep him at LB instead of LFWD

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    https://thefsa.org.uk/our-work/network/

can't understand how/why the FSA cannot get involved in the corruption/incompetence.
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Bump
    I think Dave Pennington is on that Committee and he is affiliated with Man United - a club whose fanbase are desperate for Qatari ownership.

I view it like bodybuilding. If some organisation wants to set up the financial doping League where player fees eventually become £500m for a player and everyone is in on it ("steroids" if you will) then whatever - I'd happily follow us attempting to be the best of the rest ("natural") in whatever remains.

But stop having us finish second to a user in a comp that is meant to be for naturals.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

I view it like bodybuilding. If some organisation wants to set up the financial doping League where player fees eventually become £500m for a player and everyone is in on it ("steroids" if you will) then whatever - I'd happily follow us attempting to be the best of the rest ("natural") in whatever remains.

But stop having us finish second to a user in a comp that is meant to be for naturals.
    That's the crux of it, isn't it?
    Clubs that are "breaking the rules" (City were banned from the Champions league for three seasons until their legal people had it overturned, and now the Premier league have come up with more than 100 charges against them - all of them because of financial irregularities) have an unnatural (illegal?) advantage over those clubs that stay "within the rules".
    Premier League charges against City have gone quiet haven't they?
    Money talks, and I half expect the Premier League charges to be dropped at some point.

Jurgen has received a 1 match ban for accusing Tierney of "bias" hes also been given a 75 thousand pound fine.. The FA have released a transcript of the discussion between Klopp and the cheat.. oops Tierney
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It says two match ban on the BBC but one game ban is suspended, he needs to behave!!!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century