Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

Where are these transcripts. Such a dick move to make him miss last home game of the season very diberate the cunts sorry the FA

I realise it’s frustrating for him, but he really does need to shut the fuck up. None of this helps us in the long run. It becomes even more obvious that the officials are giving us nothing.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I'd love to know what the FA do with the £75,000 fine, I expect they donate it to grass roots football or food banks or such like.

We should request the audio between Tierney and Kavanagh when deciding not to award the bitters a pen v City last season contrary to the laws of the game

The audio between Tierney and VAR when deciding not to award Jota a penalty for Emerson-Royal piling through the back of him as he shaped to shoot

The audio between Tierney and VAR when contrary to the laws of the game that he HAS to play a MINIMUM of the added time allocated, he blew up in the Liverpool v the filthy game, 15 second early with Mane racing clean through on De Gea

The audio between Tierney and VAR when he blew for HT and got everyone off v Spurs not entertaining any reveu of our penalty appeal for handball

The little prick is biased and should be in jail for match fixing the corrupt little cunt, I swear he and Kavanagh are on City's offshore account payroll
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

And we should also to make the point clearer, ask Sky Sports for a compilation of footage and from Ref Watch of all the instances Tierney and Kavanagh have made pure bent decisions against us, either in our games, or in games that affect us as City were involved that the entire panel, and even former ref and company man Dermott Gallagher called as plain wrong and ask them if they believe the prick isn't biased

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We should request the audio between Tierney and Kavanagh when deciding not to award the bitters a pen v City last season contrary to the laws of the game

The audio between Tierney and VAR when deciding not to award Jota a penalty for Emerson-Royal piling through the back of him as he shaped to shoot

The audio between Tierney and VAR when contrary to the laws of the game that he HAS to play a MINIMUM of the added time allocated, he blew up in the Liverpool v the filthy game, 15 second early with Mane racing clean through on De Gea

The audio between Tierney and VAR when he blew for HT and got everyone off v Spurs not entertaining any reveu of our penalty appeal for handball

The little prick is biased and should be in jail for match fixing the corrupt little cunt, I swear he and Kavanagh are on City's offshore account payroll
    strongly agree

And we should also to make the point clearer, ask Sky Sports for a compilation of footage and from Ref Watch of all the instances Tierney and Kavanagh have made pure bent decisions against us, either in our games, or in games that affect us as City were involved that the entire panel, and even former ref and company man Dermott Gallagher called as plain wrong and ask them if they believe the prick isn't biased
    strongly agree

What gets me with this, for all the crap the tabloids get up to with their very dirty private investigators and the obvious existence of such people and their associated contacts, who hack people's lap top and phone(s), bug their houses and offices, get into their financial accounts etc, why the fuck don't FSG get someone they know, through several other parties so it could never be traced back to the club, to do exactly that to Tierney, Kavanagh, Webb and Co?

I fucking would, they're bent as fuck, you do that shit there's no way they're coming up clean. Der Speigel did the hacking part to expose City, no way our spineless limp dick media will ever do it, it's the status quo in the UK, like most thing, they know it's corrupt as fuck, but they spend their time covering it up, glossing over it and trying to normalise it, that's how come we have City and nobody says shit

Last season the Premier League title was unquestionably decided by an unexplainable, entirely unacceptable collective decision by Tierney and Kavanagh not to apply the laws of the game and award Everton an 87th minute penalty against Man City

This was clearly not a mistake or accident, two FIFA officials, what constituted handball and a penalty offence laid out very precisely and clearly, Rodri's handball matching that written criteria exactly and the VAR footage showing it equally as exactly

And nobody said a fucking word, they called the decision and talked about it at the time, but come the final day when City 'won' by ONE point, no-one said a fucking word, spineless, gutless, limp dick, corruption apologist coward and pricks the lot of them

Last season the Premier League title was unquestionably decided by an unexplainable, entirely unacceptable collective decision by Tierney and Kavanagh not to apply the laws of the game and award Everton an 87th minute penalty against Man City
    I thought it was Fabinhos fault .

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I'd love to know what the FA do with the £75,000 fine, I expect they donate it to grass roots football or food banks or such like.
    YES!

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has suggested he will only pay his £75,000 Football Association fine if the money goes to "a good cause".

The German said he would "like to know" and "if it does, I'm happy to pay it. If it doesn't, we need to talk again".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65650176