Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

FA is apparently about to investigate Klopp following his comments about Tierney.
    Any investigation would be interesting as long as it was carried out independently.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65443810

“ In England nobody has to clarify these situations, it's really tricky and hard to understand.”

This will be the offending line.

As with the upcoming coronation, you will be urged to pledge allegiance and go along with this corrupt sham of a relic, and IF you dare call it out for what it is, you will be charged. This is Klopp suggesting that those in charge (in this case football) do not face scrutiny in this land. There is no need to justify action or inaction.

He is 100% correct, and that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    Out of curiosity, how did the different police forces respond?
    They didn't, were I minted, I'd take it up as a civil case, and indulge or rather have someone else indulge in some very dubious practices to retrieve relevant information, it's a very winnable case in my opinion, as there are very clear demonstrable instances of a willful and deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game, that simply can't be explained away as human error, not with VAR
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They didn't, were I minted, I'd take it up as a civil case, and indulge or rather have someone else indulge in some very dubious practices to retrieve relevant information, it's a very winnable case in my opinion, as there are very clear demonstrable instances of a willful and deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game, that simply can't be explained away as human error, not with VAR
    Why not test the waters first and bring it to a small claims court. A clear concise legal argument showing would get it taken in. It would be funnt

Referee chiefs willing to release audio of ref to try and charge Jurgen

Alright then, let's have the audio of the conversation between Tierney and Kavanagh in not awarding Everton a penalty v Man City

Let's have the audio of Tierney when he blew up earlier than the mandatory 3 minutes stoppage time with Mane clean through v the filthy in 20-21

Let's have the audio of Tierney and the VAR official when he failed to award Jota a penalty v Spurs in last season's 2-2 away draw AND when he failed to send Kane off VAR Marriner Ass VAR Kavanagh (surprise surprise)

If we're going to start airing these conversation, let's have the conversations between the ref and VAR made public for every game

Everyone connected to LFC is STILL waiting for an apology from PGMOL and match and VA officials for the decision by Tierney and Kavanagh on VAR to disregard the laws of the game entirely and not to award Everton a penalty v Man City, a deliberately wrong decision that effectively handed City last season's league title while depriving Liverpool of it

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Why not test the waters first and bring it to a small claims court. A clear concise legal argument showing would get it taken in. It would be funnt
    What we need Darren, is as many LFC supporters as possible who bet on LFC winning the title or made a bet including our winning the title in 21-22 and have evidence proving they made the bet

That's the start point to take a claim against Tierney, Kavanagh and PGMOL as PGMOL have already apologised to the bitters for the 'mistake' but it is very clear and obvious it isn't a mistake, they can make a very winnable claim against all 3

After winning that claim amid an incredible amount of publicity, the solicitors implore the police to further investigate Tierney, Kavanagh, PGMOL, the Premier League and FA for match fixing and for Tierney and Kavanagh to be removed entirely as match officials at any level

Alright then, let's have the audio of the conversation between Tierney and Kavanagh in not awarding Everton a penalty v Man City

Let's have the audio of Tierney when he blew up earlier than the mandatory 3 minutes stoppage time with Mane clean through v the filthy in 20-21

Let's have the audio of Tierney and the VAR official when he failed to award Jota a penalty v Spurs in last season's 2-2 away draw AND when he failed to send Kane off VAR Marriner Ass VAR Kavanagh (surprise surprise)

If we're going to start airing these conversation, let's have the conversations between the ref and VAR made public for every game

Everyone connected to LFC is STILL waiting for an apology from PGMOL and match and VA officials for the decision by Tierney and Kavanagh on VAR to disregard the laws of the game entirely and not to award Everton a penalty v Man City, a deliberately wrong decision that effectively handed City last season's league title while depriving Liverpool of it
    Conversations between ref and VAR have been broadcast for years in Rugby League.

In Rugby league they aint bias.. so have no worries when they make errors. its accepted
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

In total agreement with all of this. They are setting a dangerous precedent for themselves here too. The club should be bullish on the use of these recordings from the game on Saturday AND demand that the same is applied to past games involving this official which had a direct impact on Liverpool FC.

They cannot just isolate this. Klopp’s claim is based on a litany of incidents stretching back to at least last season.

This could get very interesting

There will be an issue with the the recordings not been saved mark my words