Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Man City set to commission statues of Tierney and Kavanagh

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    There will be an issue with the the recordings not been saved mark my words
    Clubs can all push for being able to listen to all future recordings if they do this with Jurgen and bring match fixing charges and ask that the recordings are passed to the police and CPS and make rules PGMOL have to keep these recordings for 5 years for these purposes

I'm sure all clubs and their fans bar the 2 Manc one's are absolutely sick of their bullshit and lack of accountability
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I there any reason why Jurgen or the club cannot hire a solicitor and bring a civil suit against the FA and/or PGMOL?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I there any reason why Jurgen or the club cannot hire a solicitor and bring a civil suit against the FA and/or PGMOL?
    What wrong do you suggest?
    No common law actions are available. Possibly negligence ?
    So all that is left is 1. Criminal charges… fraud etc . No chance
    2. Breach of contract , based on PGMOL contract with the premier clubs…. No way will this
    happen
    All we can hope for is the Investigation into Man City not being a farce and possibly opening a chink in to what is a very dubious , if not corrupt set of organisations. I will be shocked if anything meaningful happens.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    What wrong do you suggest?
    No common law actions are available. Possibly negligence ?
    So all that is left is 1. Criminal charges… fraud etc . No chance
    2. Breach of contract , based on PGMOL contract with the premier clubs…. No way will this
    happen
    All we can hope for is the Investigation into Man City not being a farce and possibly opening a chink in to what is a very dubious , if not corrupt set of organisations. I will be shocked if anything meaningful happens.
    Agree completely. Just pissed off with us being constantly "defrauded" by the people running the game.

They've charged Jurgen for his comments post match, not for his actions on the touchline, he has until Friday to respond, I don't see how they can give him a touchline ban for things he said post match, surely they can only fine him now, good

Bump

Stories now emerging that Football's lawmakers are now coming under increasing pressure to make dialogue between refs and other officials including VAR be broadcast

Long long overdue, that'll put a stop to their match fixing, then we'd just have to check their emails and whats app messages

Taylor was absolutely appalling today and we won, no sour grapes, he was hideous

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Taylor was absolutely appalling today and we won, no sour grapes, he was hideous
    He was an absolute disgrace, they normally only go full on bent for the home team in a home game, he was as bias in Brentford's favour as Gillett was in the filthy's recent game against Villa at Old Toilet

Just everything he did seemed deliberate to help Brentford stop us building any momentum or rhythm and give them as many set pieces as possible, entirely forgetting the directive about trying to let the game flow, blowing up to give them a free for literally every single dive of which there were numerous, letting fouls on our players go or continue potentially risking injury to our players, the one on Gakpo being particularly outrageous, considering he blew up immediately for every one of their dives or for a free kick in their favour for any accidental coming together

Absolutely, every time they lost the ball they threw themselves to the ground yelping in feigned pain and they won a free kick.

Pathetic from the officials