Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its easy for Brentford to become stable in a good way.. But its different with Man-united they are under constant pressure to perform and they can't handle it on the field or off it. They are expected to win.. everyone knows right now they aint winning the league for at least another 3 seasons.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Why?
    why WHAT??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Why is it easy for Brentford to become stable?
    What can’t United handle to pressure?
    Why does everyone know they ain’t winning the league for three seasons?

Tra lah la lah la lah la lah la lah llaaah Erik's at the wheel, at the wheel, Erik's at the wheel

We need to get our act together as we haven't started well either and usually whenever we rip the piss out of them, our lads end up fucking up disastrously also, like when they got bummed by Spurs and we pissed ourselves then got bummed by Villa the next day
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Why is it easy for Brentford to become stable?
    What can’t United handle to pressure?
    Why does everyone know they ain’t winning the league for three seasons?
    I dunno actually i just said it.sowwwy
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tra lah la lah la lah la lah la lah llaaah Erik's at the wheel, at the wheel, Erik's at the wheel

We need to get our act together as we haven't started well either
    We do to be fair. I don't expect us to be in an excellent rhythm quickly after we had such a fixture-congested season and a shorter Summer's rest to accommodate the World Cup, but I do expect us to find a way to grind the results out until performances can improve.

It's boring but I would snatch your hand off for a 1-0 win over Palace and a 1-0 win over Man United - if we have any ambitions of competing with Man City then points are all that matter for a little while - we won't play to our best every single week so I'll take grinding out wins for a bit until we improve, which we usually do after Christmas.

Our old friend Mark Goldbridge is going to take a heart attack this season going by his match reactions yesterday 🤣🤣

Yea but - no but - yea - but…. the last time United lost their first 2 consecutive games they won the Premier League. Shiver,

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Our old friend Mark Goldbridge is going to take a heart attack this season going by his match reactions yesterday 🤣🤣
    You know he's called Brent Di Cesare, supports Nottingham Forest and "Mark Goldbridge" is just a character that he plays, right?

There's a reason some of these YouTubers have witty descriptions of an error - they prep a bunch before making vids to make themselves seem "quick" in the humour department.

Good money in it. Unfortunately the mannerisms are what keep people coming back, hence online-type fans getting even more hyperbolic over time as that's what gets views.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yea but - no but - yea - but…. the last time United lost their first 2 consecutive games they won the Premier League. Shiver,
    I'll go out on a limb here mate and say ,Utd won't win the league this season. I know that's very bold at this stage of the season but I've seen signs that they're not very good .