Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425262728293033 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    i have never rated him and still don’t.
    i had him fighting relegation come december, that’s how much i think of him but the jammy twat has got a few wins.

he was lauded as this tika taka geggenpressen awe inspiring football guru, yet he chucks his “philosshhophy” in the bin and shits the bed with counter attacking shit on a stick football??

tells me has no idea what his philosophy truly is; total chancer.

the fact he was gonna play pressing high line football with a barge at cb, well two if you count fatty shaw too, and lazy players told me he is a bit of an imbecile.

this type of counter attacking football has a limited lifespan as tuchel the other chancer, and conte in second season at chelsea found out. once teams just sit back and give them the ball, it’s try the gung ho approach and get found out.

let them get all giddy, we’ll see where they end up end of the season.,
    I like your style!

The Glazers have finally put a price tag on ManUtd,maybe they finally want out........its 3.75bn (lower than i would have thought)

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    The Glazers have finally put a price tag on ManUtd,maybe they finally want out........its 3.75bn (lower than i would have thought)
    Now maybe Michael Knighton is interested

I read there may be interest from Dubai as well as possibly Jim Ratcliffe

Ain’t nobody writing off no debt from that sale boy… yeee haw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    #GlazersIn

If both Man City and Man United ended up owned by States even I would struggle to find the positives

Penalty to Real Sociedad

1-0 to Real Sociedad

Sociedad fans clearly audible singing "Erik's at the wheel" in Spanish
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 8th September 2022 at 09:24 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Oooooooh there's a surprise, it was an error to award the pen and for VAR not to rule it out as it came of Martinez's thigh onto his arm, the surprise is the commentary team saying "That should not have been a penalty" very quick to point out in no uncertain terms when something should or shouldn't have been a penalty when the error's made against certain sides I see

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    i have never rated him and still don’t.
    i had him fighting relegation come december, that’s how much i think of him but the jammy twat has got a few wins.

he was lauded as this tika taka geggenpressen awe inspiring football guru, yet he chucks his “philosshhophy” in the bin and shits the bed with counter attacking shit on a stick football??

tells me has no idea what his philosophy truly is; total chancer.

the fact he was gonna play pressing high line football with a barge at cb, well two if you count fatty shaw too, and lazy players told me he is a bit of an imbecile.

this type of counter attacking football has a limited lifespan as tuchel the other chancer, and conte in second season at chelsea found out. once teams just sit back and give them the ball, it’s try the gung ho approach and get found out.

let them get all giddy, we’ll see where they end up end of the season.,
    Sociedad sitting back and countering letting them have the ball, leading 1-0 on 80 minutes, their big No9 getting a fair amount of joy winning the ball above Martinez Teams with big strikers and defenders at set pieces will definitely target him successfully

Ronaldo diving now, good job it's not PGMOL officials, they'd have given that