Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I know be sang for ever and a day.. To think they are considering putting Greenwood back into their squad..
    He'd be out the door at most clubs
    I always thought in most cases (it should be all) it was innocent until Proven Guilty..........(no matter the club played for) even in the UK

Even if the little toe rag is recorded in the of committing the offence?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Even if the little toe rag is recorded in the of committing the offence?
    Right or wrong rarely comes into it anymore unfortunately. At the end of the days players are assets with multi million values tied to the, buisness dictates you can't write off assets that easy. The more cash involved the less morals involved regrettably.

Agree with that but my post was responding to the innocent til proven guilty comment Darren. The little shit was caught in the act, 100% guilty.

Agree with that but my post was responding to the innocent til proven guilty comment Darren. The little shit was caught in the act, 100% guilty.
    Hear you miller but that fact can always be glossed over. One of own recently departed was also far from a gentleman with a lady and that was also ignored and he kept playing in spite of been widespread knowledge,

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I always thought in most cases (it should be all) it was innocent until Proven Guilty..........(no matter the club played for) even in the UK
    just because you are found innocent, does not mean your not guilty.Unless you think every criminal case in history has had the correct outcome??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Aha ! sorry,i didn't read that he was caught in the act

just because you are found innocent, does not mean your not guilty.Unless you think every criminal case in history has had the correct outcome??
    Not at all,if i thought correct decisions have always been made,i wouldn't be such a huge supporter of the Death Penalty

maybe now with all the dna available a murderer can be convicted cleanly and then the death penalty can be considered.. but in the past. the amount of innocent people executed was ridiculous.
    Theres is substantial evidence of Greenwoods act enough to say he was guilty.Just he wasnt found guilty. for some unknown reason
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

maybe now with all the dna available a murderer can be convicted cleanly and then the death penalty can be considered.. but in the past. the amount of innocent people executed was ridiculous.
    Theres is substantial evidence of Greenwoods act enough to say he was guilty.Just he wasnt found guilty. for some unknown reason
    I hear ya i actually lived in the UK when the death penalty was still administered so i know what you mean there.As you say with Dna etc there is now a case for the DP.
    With regards to Greenwood i didn't know about the evidence you talk of or why he was found not guilty.
    But in this day and age many women are cold calculated vermin and money sharks,just have to look at all that came out of the woodwork at recent high profile cases claiming rape, assault etc BUT 20,30 and sometimes 40 years after the fact,and is regrettably considered Gospel.Nothing today should be compared with what happened all those years ago when different standards were the norm and accepted way of life.
    Last edited by fagin; 7th June 2023 at 01:24 AM.