Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    First pre season game always brings out the most hilarious of (over)reactions from fans... Every season, with fail.
    Apparently Nunez is the new Andy Carroll.

Our U21s also lost… 6-0 against Wigan! We really are doomed
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Klopp out!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Apparently Nunez is the new Andy Carroll.
    The Twitterati say some hilarious things.

He may well get off to a slow start due to adapting to the subtleties of our system and new team-mates but I have every faith that he is going to be brilliant for us.

Barely any point judging him at all until he has played for a few months and that works both ways - players have started their careers with a purple patch and can't meet the high expectations.

Was it 8-2 (scoreline) of a Man United v Arsenal game where Ashley Young looked like this absolute gem of a player?

So glad Twitter wasn't a big thing when Crouch was around, his first season especially. So glad I don't have an account as it will be terribly depressing seeing self-professed "supporters" commenting on social media about Carroll/Haaland/FSG every time Núñez updates social media on the same week he hasn't scored a goal.

Won't dwell on such thoughts - much too beautiful outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The Twitterati say some hilarious things.

He may well get off to a slow start due to adapting to the subtleties of our system and new team-mates but I have every faith that he is going to be brilliant for us.

Barely any point judging him at all until he has played for a few months and that works both ways - players have started their careers with a purple patch and can't meet the high expectations.

Was it 8-2 (scoreline) of a Man United v Arsenal game where Ashley Young looked like this absolute gem of a player?

So glad Twitter wasn't a big thing when Crouch was around, his first season especially. So glad I don't have an account as it will be terribly depressing seeing self-professed "supporters" commenting on social media about Carroll/Haaland/FSG every time Núñez updates social media on the same week he hasn't scored a goal.

Won't dwell on such thoughts - much too beautiful outside.
    We started the game with only Allison, Hendo and Diaz who were first team starters with Bobby as well. The rest kids and fringe players and Utd started with a pretty much first XI minus Ronaldo. All the squad got minutes plus time away with a load of mates in 6 star luxury.
    We'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    We started the game with only Allison, Hendo and Diaz who were first team starters with Bobby as well. The rest kids and fringe players and Utd started with a pretty much first XI minus Ronaldo. All the squad got minutes plus time away with a load of mates in 6 star luxury.
    We'll be fine.
    Of course we will - we're an absolutely excellent outfit.

Just frustrates me that there will be lads out there keen to abuse our players if we don't come out the blocks sprinting.

Indeed although I don’t think 6 star luxury helps them too much for the graft ahead. Shanks would have them in an old boarding house with pie and chips for tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Of course we will - we're an absolutely excellent outfit.

Just frustrates me that there will be lads out there keen to abuse our players if we don't come out the blocks sprinting.
    There's lads on here who critized them last season going unbeaten in the league from the New year, running the richest club in the world to the last 45 minutes of the season ,lost a champions league final oh and who won the league and FA cup.
    So nothing surprising me .

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Indeed although I don’t think 6 star luxury helps them too much for the graft ahead. Shanks would have them in an old boarding house with pie and chips for tea.

That's after they run up the steps of the main stand. No elevators for this lot !!

fucking hate bias media and fans..So Nunez missed that chance. Just looking at it now. Absolute no mention of the tackle. If it had made contact would have broken Nunez ankle.. But carry stupid twats.. this was a friendly and see you that.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century