Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing the percentages

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I genuinely don't think it is. This whole bullshit about keeping politics out of sport when players, clubs and nations raised the Palestinian flag. Now it's ok? Come on, I expected better from you as the regular voice of justice.

Not one person on here spoke up about the plight of Palestinians and their endless apartheid. Don't get me started as I've said what I think about Ukraine and their bullshit propaganda
    Best say nothing then or Post it off topic. This is a football thread.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Best say nothing then or Post it off topic. This is a football thread.
    It's a topic about politics in football in a football thread.

It's a topic about politics in football in a football thread.
    Teesred knows it was a crap comment against an individual. You know it. I don't make such crap comments and I don't expect you to defend such comments. Yes you can have a conversation about politics in football in a football thread but please give it some substance. Your apparent hatred of anything to do with Ukraine does not appear to be based on politics in football.

Teesred knows it was a crap comment against an individual. You know it. I don't make such crap comments and I don't expect you to defend such comments. Yes you can have a conversation about politics in football in a football thread but please give it some substance. Your apparent hatred of anything to do with Ukraine does not appear to be based on politics in football.
    On the contrary. It all started with football and the way in which everyone sport related joined in supporting Ukraine. Nothing against Ukrainians at all, the fact that governments, UEFA (who fined Celtic £70,000) for waving a Palestinian flag and other leagues came out in full support for the oppressed, yet they forgot about those that are not blonde or blue eyed. This is where my hatred for the hypocrisy, not Ukrainians comes from. Don't get it twisted.

It then stemmed to other issues (The Grammys which Zelensky showed up to and so on) which I did share in the off topic as it wasn't football/sport related.

On the contrary. It all started with football and the way in which everyone sport related joined in supporting Ukraine. Nothing against Ukrainians at all, the fact that governments, UEFA (who fined Celtic £70,000) for waving a Palestinian flag and other leagues came out in full support for the oppressed, yet they forgot about those that are not blonde or blue eyed. This is where my hatred for the hypocrisy, not Ukrainians comes from. Don't get it twisted.

It then stemmed to other issues (The Grammys which Zelensky showed up to and so on) which I did share in the off topic as it wasn't football/sport related.
    Very few people are blonde or blue eyed in my experience and I live in central Europe.

Very few people are blonde or blue eyed in my experience and I live in central Europe.
    If you don't know what the "blonde and blue eyed" reference is, I suggest you watch the news reporter who stated "These people are like us, they are blonde and blue eyed, they have instagram and Facebook, we need to support them" Now we're going off topic...

If you don't know what the "blonde and blue eyed" reference is, I suggest you watch the news reporter who stated "These people are like us, they are blonde and blue eyed, they have instagram and Facebook, we need to support them" Now we're going off topic...
    Please don't suggest such things to me. You can adhere to such things and such reporters with their statements as you wish. I have my own life experiences that are different.

Bump This still hasn't been addressed by coaching
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”