Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mane contract

Wow Diaz is way better than Mane on the left... Yeah ok. Diaz has been here 5 months. Mane has played on the left for 4 years.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Mané has been incredible for us and only fell away from his absolute best post covid.
    He’s been an absolutely brilliant signing, from day one.

If he goes, he goes, we need a RWF first and a CF as well if he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Wow Diaz is way better than Mane on the left... Yeah ok. Diaz has been here 5 months. Mane has played on the left for 4 years.
    Yes Justme, Diaz is way better than post covid Mane on the left, he isn't anywhere approaching pre-covid Mane levels on the left, in industry, pressing, link play, effort and relentless running he is as good, a bit better at coming back and getting a foot in for me, but although PDQ he doesn't have that same explosive pace off the mark, power and ability to get half a yard a smash one home Mane at his best had, he has the ability to get that half yard and smash one home, just needs to start doing it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mane is adamant he wishes to leave, with the forward, linked with Bayern Munich, having not asked for a new contract at Anfield. (Sunday Telegraph)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Mane is adamant he wishes to leave, with the forward, linked with Bayern Munich, having not asked for a new contract at Anfield. (Sunday Telegraph)
    Bayern offered £21m?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Bayern offered £21m?
    We would be patting our recruitment team on the back if the tables were turned.

He’s told them he is desperate to leave. Bayern can sit back and let us stew. Watch Mané sulk from the bench next season before he leaves for free OR bag a lightweight fee

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Bayern offered £21m?
    They did the derisory buggers. Think it was £21m up front with £4m to come later. With our evaluation allegedly at around £45m we have naturally said "nope" to that.

Can see a split-the-difference (£35m) happening with both parties reporting different fees to make themselves look good - "just over £30m" from Bayern's press lads and "nearly £40m" from ours.

Cannot understand why he would want to leave. Is it because of Mo being considered our "superstar"?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

If that really is the case then let him go. He would be a child if that were the sole reason, don't you think?

Didn't Neymar leave Barça for the same reason? I'd like to think Mané is not as childish as that twat